Sweden vs Estonia, 2024-01-12T18:00:00.000Z

Sweden vs Estonia
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Sweden crest
2 : 1
Estonia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Friday January 12, 2024
Paphiako Athlítiko Kentro
K. Athanasiou

Attacking Momentum

Sweden crestEstonia crest

Events

19'
GOAL icon
Kevor Palumets
30'
GOAL icon
S. Nanasi
35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikita Mihhailov
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anton Eriksson
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mihkel Ainsalu
(Konstantin Vassiljev)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ken Kallaste
(Nikita Mihhailov)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mark Anders Lepik
(Sergei Zenjov)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rasmus Peetson
(Nikita Baranov)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robi Saarma
(Ramol Sillamaa)
53'
GOAL icon
I. Kiese Thelin
(T. Ali)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samuel Leach Holm
(Armin Gigovic)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Bergvall
(S. Nanasi)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Pettersson
(T. Ali)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Rosengren
(Nahir Besara)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Edgar Tur
(Kristo Hussar)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikita Vassiljev
(Martin Miller)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin Ackermann
(J. Karlsson)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Ahlstrand
(Anton Salétros)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Persson
(I. Kiese Thelin)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Karl Andre Vallner
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oskar Hoim
(Kevor Palumets)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Veering
(Marco Lukka)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
2
3
Shots Blocked
2
0
Corners
3
3
Fouls
8
11
Offsides
2
3
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Sweden logo
Sweden
4-3-3
Estonia logo
Estonia
5-3-2
1
Oliver Dovin
2
J. Karlsson
3
H. Castegren
4
Anton Eriksson
5
S. Dahl
8
Anton Salétros
6
Armin Gigovic
10
Nahir Besara
7
T. Ali
9
I. Kiese Thelin
11
S. Nanasi
22
Karl Andre Vallner
3
Kristo Hussar
4
Marco Lukka
21
Nikita Baranov
18
Andreas Vaher
13
Nikita Mihhailov
14
Konstantin Vassiljev
23
Kevor Palumets
17
Martin Miller
25
Ramol Sillamaa
10
Sergei Zenjov
Sweden
12
J. Widell Zetterström
13
Markus Karlsson
14
V. Larsson
15
Adam Carlén
16
Samuel Leach Holm
17
Oscar Pettersson
18
J. Persson
19
O. Rosengren
20
L. Bergvall
21
Rami Al Hajj
22
E. Ahlstrand
23
Samuel Brolin
24
O. Fallenius
25
Jesper Tolinsson
26
Kevin Ackermann
Estonia
1
Kaur Kivila
2
Georg Pank
5
Mark Oliver Roosnupp
6
Rasmus Peetson
7
Edgar Tur
8
Mark Anders Lepik
9
Frank Liivak
11
Mihkel Ainsalu
12
Henri Perk
15
Robi Saarma
16
Robert Veering
19
Ken Kallaste
20
Nikita Vassiljev
24
Oskar Hoim
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
73.58%
X
17.32%
2
9.11%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
40.01%
No
59.99%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.48%
No
23.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.93%
No
47.07%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.01%
No
69.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.62%
No
79.38%

About the football match Sweden against Estonia

On Friday January 12, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Sweden and Estonia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Paphiako Athlítiko Kentro, the home turf of Sweden. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Sweden Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oliver Dovin, J. Karlsson, H. Castegren, Anton Eriksson, S. Dahl, Armin Gigovic, T. Ali, Anton Salétros, I. Kiese Thelin, Nahir Besara, S. Nanasi

  • Substitutes: J. Widell Zetterström, Markus Karlsson, V. Larsson, Adam Carlén, Samuel Leach Holm, Oscar Pettersson, J. Persson, O. Rosengren, L. Bergvall, Rami Al Hajj, E. Ahlstrand, Samuel Brolin, O. Fallenius, Jesper Tolinsson, Kevin Ackermann

Estonia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kristo Hussar, Marco Lukka, Sergei Zenjov, Nikita Mihhailov, Konstantin Vassiljev, Martin Miller, Andreas Vaher, Nikita Baranov, Karl Andre Vallner, Kevor Palumets, Ramol Sillamaa

  • Substitutes: Kaur Kivila, Georg Pank, Mark Oliver Roosnupp, Rasmus Peetson, Edgar Tur, Mark Anders Lepik, Frank Liivak, Mihkel Ainsalu, Henri Perk, Robi Saarma, Robert Veering, Ken Kallaste, Nikita Vassiljev, Oskar Hoim

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Sweden, the chance that we have calculated is 73.58%. This is based on old statistics from Sweden combined with the statistics from Estonia. The chance that Estonia will win the match, we have calculated at 9.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.32%.

Advertisement