Tunisia vs Cape Verde Islands, 2024-01-10T17:30:00.000Z

Tunisia vs Cape Verde Islands
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Tunisia crest
2 : 0
Cape Verde Islands crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday January 10, 2024
Stade Olympique de Radès

Attacking Momentum

Tunisia crestCape Verde Islands crest

Events

12'
GOAL icon
Elias Achouri
53'
GOAL icon
Youssef Msakni
25'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Jamiro Monteiro
(Jamiro Monteiro)
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.38%
X
21.49%
2
16.13%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
45.79%
No
54.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.96%
No
26.04%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.39%
No
51.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.83%
No
73.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.26%
No
83.74%

About the football match Tunisia against Cape Verde Islands

On Wednesday January 10, 2024, precisely at 12:30 PM, Tunisia and Cape Verde Islands will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Olympique de Radès, the home turf of Tunisia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Tunisia, the chance that we have calculated is 62.38%. This is based on old statistics from Tunisia combined with the statistics from Cape Verde Islands. The chance that Cape Verde Islands will win the match, we have calculated at 16.13%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.49%.

Advertisement