Saudi Arabia vs Palestine, 2024-01-09T15:30:00.000Z

Saudi Arabia vs Palestine
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Saudi Arabia crest
0 : 0
Palestine crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.94%
X
27.97%
2
27.08%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
44.98%
No
55.02%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.6%
No
32.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
40.7%
No
59.3%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
20.37%
No
79.63%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
10.48%
No
89.52%

About the football match Saudi Arabia against Palestine

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Saudi Arabia and Palestine will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Saoud Bin Abdulrahman Stadium, the home turf of Saudi Arabia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Saudi Arabia, the chance that we have calculated is 44.94%. This is based on old statistics from Saudi Arabia combined with the statistics from Palestine. The chance that Palestine will win the match, we have calculated at 27.08%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.97%.

Advertisement