Zambia vs Cameroon, 2024-01-09T13:00:00.000Z

Zambia vs Cameroon
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Zambia crest
1 : 1
Cameroon crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Konkola Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Zambia crestCameroon crest

Events

11'
GOAL icon
Patson Daka
15'
YELLOWCARD icon
Edward Chilufya
20'
GOAL icon
Darlin Yongwa
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lameck Banda
(Fashion Sakala)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rodrick Kabwe
(Zephaniah Phiri)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kings Kangwa
(Golden Mafwenta)
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lameck Banda
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lubambo Musonda
(Frankie Musonda)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kelvin Kampamba
(Stoppila Sunzu)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Chaiwa
(Kelvin Kapumbu)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kennedy Musonda
(Patson Daka)
Advertisement

Statistics

Yellow Cards
2
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Zambia logo
Zambia
4-2-3-1
Cameroon logo
Cameroon
4-3-3
16
Lawrence Mulenga
2
Zephaniah Phiri
13
Stoppila Sunzu
4
Frankie Musonda
15
Kelvin Kapumbu
24
Golden Mafwenta
14
Edward Chilufya
11
Larry Bwalya
20
Patson Daka
10
Fashion Sakala
1
F. Ondoa
21
Jean-Charles Castelletto
4
Christopher Wooh
2
H. Moukoudi
5
N. Tolo
22
O. Ntcham
7
O. Kemen
8
Frank Anguissa
3
M. Ngamaleu
10
V. Aboubakar
18
Darlin Yongwa
Zambia
1
Toaster Nsabata
5
Miguel Chaiwa
6
Benson Sakala
7
Kelvin Kampamba
8
Lubambo Musonda
9
Lameck Banda
12
Emmanuel Banda
17
Clatous Chama
18
Francis Mwansa
19
Frederick Mulambia
21
Dominic Chanda
22
Kings Kangwa
23
Rodrick Kabwe
25
Kennedy Musonda
27
Gift Prosper Mphande
Cameroon
9
Frank Magri
12
K. Toko-Ekambi
13
L. Ateba
14
J. Tchamadeu
15
O. Gonzalez
17
Y. Neyou
19
F. Moumbagna
20
B. Elliott
23
Simon Ngapandouetnbu
25
M. Bokélé
26
E. Tchato
27
N. Douala
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.07%
X
27.37%
2
26.56%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.17%
No
48.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
72.9%
No
27.1%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.02%
No
51.95%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.41%
No
73.59%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.17%
No
85.83%

About the football match Zambia against Cameroon

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 8:00 AM, Zambia and Cameroon will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Konkola Stadium, the home turf of Zambia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Zambia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Zephaniah Phiri, Frankie Musonda, Fashion Sakala, Larry Bwalya, Stoppila Sunzu, Edward Chilufya, Kelvin Kapumbu, Lawrence Mulenga, Patson Daka, Golden Mafwenta, Tandi Mwape

  • Substitutes: Toaster Nsabata, Miguel Chaiwa, Benson Sakala, Kelvin Kampamba, Lubambo Musonda, Lameck Banda, Emmanuel Banda, Clatous Chama, Francis Mwansa, Frederick Mulambia, Dominic Chanda, Kings Kangwa, Rodrick Kabwe, Kennedy Musonda, Gift Prosper Mphande

Cameroon Lineup

  • Starting XI: F. Ondoa, H. Moukoudi, M. Ngamaleu, Christopher Wooh, N. Tolo, O. Kemen, Frank Anguissa, V. Aboubakar, Darlin Yongwa, Jean-Charles Castelletto, O. Ntcham

  • Substitutes: Frank Magri, K. Toko-Ekambi, L. Ateba, J. Tchamadeu, O. Gonzalez, Y. Neyou, F. Moumbagna, B. Elliott, Simon Ngapandouetnbu, M. Bokélé, E. Tchato, N. Douala

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zambia, the chance that we have calculated is 46.07%. This is based on old statistics from Zambia combined with the statistics from Cameroon. The chance that Cameroon will win the match, we have calculated at 26.56%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.37%.

Advertisement