Indonesia vs Iran, 2024-01-09T15:00:00.000Z

Indonesia vs Iran
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Indonesia crest
0 : 5
Iran crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium

Events

3'
GOAL icon
Saman Ghoddos
24'
GOAL icon
Roozbeh Cheshmi
40'
GOAL icon
Shahriar Moghanlou
72'
GOAL icon
Mehdi Ghayedi
88'
GOAL icon
Mehdi Ghayedi
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mehdi Ghayedi
(Aria Yousefi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Karim Ansarifard
(Roozbeh Cheshmi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sadegh Moharrami
(Ehsan Hajsafi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saeid Ezatolahi
(Alireza Jahanbakhsh)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hossein Kanaani
(Mehdi Torabi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mehdi Taremi
(Saman Ghoddos)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Omid Ebrahimi
(Reza Asadi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saman Fallah
(Shahriar Moghanlou)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ali Gholizadeh
(Majid Hosseini)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Milad Mohammadi
(Shoja Khalilzadeh)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Payam Niazmand
(Hossein Hosseini)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saddil Ramdani
(W. Sulaeman)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Asnawi Mangkualam
(Marselino Ferdinan)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Justin Hubner
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ramadhan Sananta
(Rafael Struick)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Edo Febriansyah
(Pratama Arhan)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Egy Maulana Vikri
(Yakob Sayuri)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ricky Kambuaya
(Justin Hubner)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marc Klok
(Ivar Jenner)
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

Indonesia logo
Indonesia
Iran logo
Iran
Indonesia
1
Muhamad Riyandi
6
Sandy Walsh
9
Dimas Drajad
10
Egy Maulana Vikri
11
D. Sulistyawan
13
Edo Febriansyah
14
Asnawi Mangkualam
15
Ricky Kambuaya
16
H. Caraka
17
Saddil Ramdani
18
Ramadhan Sananta
19
Wahyu Prasetyo
23
Marc Klok
26
Syahrul Fadillah
28
Arkhan Fikri
29
Adam Alis
Iran
1
Alireza Beiranvand
2
Sadegh Moharrami
5
Milad Mohammadi
6
Saeid Ezatolahi
8
Omid Ebrahimi
9
Mehdi Taremi
10
Karim Ansarifard
12
Payam Niazmand
13
Hossein Kanaani
17
Ali Gholizadeh
18
Mehdi Ghayedi
20
Sardar Azmoun
21
Mohammad Mohebi
23
Ramin Rezaeian
25
Saman Fallah
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
24.15%
X
25.6%
2
50.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.17%
No
46.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.19%
No
23.81%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.84%
No
48.16%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.25%
No
69.75%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.17%
No
82.83%

About the football match Indonesia against Iran

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 10:00 AM, Indonesia and Iran will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium, the home turf of Indonesia. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Indonesia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Yakob Sayuri, Elkan Baggott, Jordi Amat, Rizky Ridho, Marselino Ferdinan, W. Sulaeman, Pratama Arhan, Justin Hubner, Ernando Ari, Ivar Jenner, Rafael Struick

  • Substitutes: Muhamad Riyandi, Sandy Walsh, Dimas Drajad, Egy Maulana Vikri, D. Sulistyawan, Edo Febriansyah, Asnawi Mangkualam, Ricky Kambuaya, H. Caraka, Saddil Ramdani, Ramadhan Sananta, Wahyu Prasetyo, Marc Klok, Syahrul Fadillah, Arkhan Fikri, Adam Alis

Iran Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ehsan Hajsafi, Shoja Khalilzadeh, Alireza Jahanbakhsh, Reza Asadi, Saman Ghoddos, Roozbeh Cheshmi, Mehdi Torabi, Majid Hosseini, Hossein Hosseini, Aria Yousefi, Shahriar Moghanlou

  • Substitutes: Alireza Beiranvand, Sadegh Moharrami, Milad Mohammadi, Saeid Ezatolahi, Omid Ebrahimi, Mehdi Taremi, Karim Ansarifard, Payam Niazmand, Hossein Kanaani, Ali Gholizadeh, Mehdi Ghayedi, Sardar Azmoun, Mohammad Mohebi, Ramin Rezaeian, Saman Fallah

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Iran, the chance that we have calculated is 50.25%. This is based on old statistics from Iran combined with the statistics from Indonesia. The chance that Indonesia will win the match, we have calculated at 24.15%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.6%.

Advertisement