Japan vs Jordan, 2024-01-09T11:30:00.000Z

Japan vs Jordan
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Japan crest
6 : 1
Jordan crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday January 9, 2024
Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Japan crestJordan crest

Events

14'
GOAL icon
Ko Itakura
17'
GOAL icon
Keito Nakamura
29'
OWNGOAL icon
43'
GOAL icon
Takumi Minamino
71'
GOAL icon
Takuma Asano
81'
GOAL icon
Daizen Maeda
87'
GOAL icon
Saleh Rateb
Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.15%
X
19.16%
2
13.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
49.56%
No
50.44%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.07%
No
20.93%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.83%
No
43.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.12%
No
65.88%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.11%
No
77.89%

About the football match Japan against Jordan

On Tuesday January 9, 2024, precisely at 6:30 AM, Japan and Jordan will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Faisal Al-Husseini International Stadium, the home turf of Japan. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Japan, the chance that we have calculated is 67.15%. This is based on old statistics from Japan combined with the statistics from Jordan. The chance that Jordan will win the match, we have calculated at 13.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.16%.

Advertisement