Ghana vs Namibia, 2024-01-08T20:00:00.000Z

Ghana vs Namibia
Friendly International logo
Friendly International
World
Ghana crest
0 : 0
Namibia crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 8, 2024
Baba Yara Stadium
Charles Benle Bulu

Attacking Momentum

Ghana crestNamibia crest

Events

0'
YELLOWCARD icon
Collin Benjamin
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kennedy Amutenya
43'
YELLOWCARD icon
Daniel Amartey
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonathan Sowah
(Iñaki Williams)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Majeed Ashimeru
(Elisha Owusu)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joslin Kamatuka
(Prins Tjiueza)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohammed Salisu
(Daniel Amartey)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lawrence Ati Zigi
(Richard Ofori)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
André Ayew
(Ransford Königsdörffer)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Osman Bukari
(Joseph Paintsil)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ernest Nuamah
(Jordan Ayew)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ngero Katua
(Ryan Nyambe)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Wendell Rudath
(Petrus Shitembi)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Charles Hambira
(Kennedy Amutenya)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
André Ayew
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Kamberipa
(Deon Hotto)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kamaijanda Ndisiro
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
50%
50%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
10
7
Corners
3
2
Yellow Cards
3
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ghana logo
Ghana
4-3-3
Namibia logo
Namibia
4-3-3
1
Richard Ofori
3
Denis Odoi
18
Daniel Amartey
23
Alexander Djiku
14
Gideon Mensah
13
Joseph Paintsil
15
Elisha Owusu
26
Iddrisu Baba
7
Ransford Königsdörffer
19
Iñaki Williams
9
Jordan Ayew
16
Kamaijanda Ndisiro
22
Ryan Nyambe
4
Riaan Hanamub
21
Lubeni Haukongo
18
Aprocius Petrus
19
Petrus Shitembi
11
Absalom Iimbondi
10
Prins Tjiueza
7
Deon Hotto
13
Peter Shalulile
Ghana
2
Alidu Seidu
4
Nicholas Opoku
5
Kingsley Schindler
6
Mohammed Salisu
8
Majeed Ashimeru
10
André Ayew
11
Osman Bukari
12
Joe Wollacott
16
Lawrence Ati Zigi
17
Hamidu Abdul Fatawu
22
Richmond Lamptey
24
Ernest Nuamah
27
Jonathan Sowah
Namibia
1
Lloyd Junior Kazapua
2
Denzil Haoseb
3
Ananias Gebhardt
5
Charles Hambira
6
Ngero Katua
8
Uetuuru Kambato
9
Bethuel Muzeu
14
Joslin Kamatuka
15
Marcel Papama
17
Wendell Rudath
20
Ivan Kamberipa
23
Edward Maova
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
62.04%
X
23.94%
2
14.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
40.57%
No
59.43%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
67.84%
No
32.16%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
41.52%
No
58.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
20.47%
No
79.53%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
11.9%
No
88.1%

About the football match Ghana against Namibia

On Monday January 8, 2024, precisely at 3:00 PM, Ghana and Namibia will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Friendly International. This encounter will take place at the significant Baba Yara Stadium, the home turf of Ghana. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ghana Lineup

  • Starting XI: Richard Ofori, Denis Odoi, Ransford Königsdörffer, Jordan Ayew, Joseph Paintsil, Gideon Mensah, Elisha Owusu, Daniel Amartey, Iñaki Williams, Alexander Djiku, Iddrisu Baba

  • Substitutes: Alidu Seidu, Nicholas Opoku, Kingsley Schindler, Mohammed Salisu, Majeed Ashimeru, André Ayew, Osman Bukari, Joe Wollacott, Lawrence Ati Zigi, Hamidu Abdul Fatawu, Richmond Lamptey, Ernest Nuamah, Jonathan Sowah

Namibia Lineup

  • Starting XI: Riaan Hanamub, Deon Hotto, Prins Tjiueza, Absalom Iimbondi, Kennedy Amutenya, Peter Shalulile, Kamaijanda Ndisiro, Aprocius Petrus, Petrus Shitembi, Lubeni Haukongo, Ryan Nyambe

  • Substitutes: Lloyd Junior Kazapua, Denzil Haoseb, Ananias Gebhardt, Charles Hambira, Ngero Katua, Uetuuru Kambato, Bethuel Muzeu, Joslin Kamatuka, Marcel Papama, Wendell Rudath, Ivan Kamberipa, Edward Maova

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ghana, the chance that we have calculated is 62.04%. This is based on old statistics from Ghana combined with the statistics from Namibia. The chance that Namibia will win the match, we have calculated at 14.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.94%.

Advertisement