Vissel Kobe vs Inter Miami, 2024-02-07T10:00:00.000Z

Vissel Kobe vs Inter Miami
Club Friendlies 1 logo
Club Friendlies 1
World
Vissel Kobe crest
0 : 0
Inter Miami crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday February 7, 2024
NOEVIR Stadium Kobe
H. Kimura

Attacking Momentum

Vissel Kobe crestInter Miami crest

Events

25'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yannick Bright
(Sergio Busquets)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shota Arai
(Powell Obinna Obi)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yosuke Ideguchi
(Takahiro Ogihara)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lionel Messi
(David Ruíz)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryuho Kikuchi
(Yuki Honda)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Taisei Miyashiro
(Haruya Ide)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nanasei Iino
(Daiju Sasaki)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Koya Yuruki
(Jean Patric)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Campana
(L. Suárez)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ryan Sailor
(Tomás Avilés)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yannick Bright
1'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Yuya Osako
2'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Leonardo Campana
3'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Taisei Miyashiro
4'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Julian Gressel
5'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Hotaru Yamaguchi
6'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Jordi Alba
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Y. Bright
7'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Koya Yuruki
8'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Robert Taylor
9'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Ryo Hatsuse
10'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Noah Allen
11'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_GOAL icon
Nanasei Iino
12'
PENALTY_SHOOTOUT_MISS icon
Gregore
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
49%
51%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
11
2
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
2
2
Fouls
12
11
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Vissel Kobe logo
Vissel Kobe
4-3-3
Inter Miami logo
Inter Miami
4-3-3
50
Powell Obinna Obi
24
Gotoku Sakai
55
Takuya Iwanami
15
Yuki Honda
19
Ryo Hatsuse
6
Takahiro Ogihara
96
Hotaru Yamaguchi
22
Daiju Sasaki
18
Haruya Ide
26
Jean Patric
10
Yuya Osako
1
Drake Callender
2
DeAndre Yedlin
6
Tomás Avilés
32
Noah Allen
18
Jordi Alba
26
Gregore
5
Sergio Busquets
41
David Ruíz
24
Julian Gressel
9
L. Suárez
16
Robert Taylor
Vissel Kobe
2
Nanasei Iino
7
Yosuke Ideguchi
9
Taisei Miyashiro
14
Koya Yuruki
17
Tatsunori Sakurai
21
Shota Arai
25
Yuya Kuwasaki
38
Juzo Ura
39
Shioki Takayama
81
Ryuho Kikuchi
Inter Miami
8
Leonardo Campana
10
Lionel Messi
13
CJ dos Santos
15
Ryan Sailor
27
Sergiy Kryvtsov
42
Yannick Bright
43
L. Sunderland
49
Shanyder Borgelin
55
Tyler Hall
62
I. Boatwright
99
Cole Jensen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.46%
X
26.32%
2
29.22%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.06%
No
42.94%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.48%
No
21.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.53%
No
43.47%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.04%
No
64.96%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.55%
No
80.45%

About the football match Vissel Kobe against Inter Miami

On Wednesday February 7, 2024, precisely at 5:00 AM, Vissel Kobe and Inter Miami will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 1. This encounter will take place at the significant NOEVIR Stadium Kobe, the home turf of Vissel Kobe. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Vissel Kobe Lineup

  • Starting XI: Takahiro Ogihara, Yuya Osako, Yuki Honda, Haruya Ide, Ryo Hatsuse, Daiju Sasaki, Gotoku Sakai, Jean Patric, Powell Obinna Obi, Takuya Iwanami, Hotaru Yamaguchi

  • Substitutes: Nanasei Iino, Yosuke Ideguchi, Taisei Miyashiro, Koya Yuruki, Tatsunori Sakurai, Shota Arai, Yuya Kuwasaki, Juzo Ura, Shioki Takayama, Ryuho Kikuchi

Inter Miami Lineup

  • Starting XI: Drake Callender, DeAndre Yedlin, Sergio Busquets, Tomás Avilés, L. Suárez, Robert Taylor, Jordi Alba, Julian Gressel, Gregore, Noah Allen, David Ruíz

  • Substitutes: Leonardo Campana, Lionel Messi, CJ dos Santos, Ryan Sailor, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Yannick Bright, L. Sunderland, Shanyder Borgelin, Tyler Hall, I. Boatwright, Cole Jensen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Vissel Kobe, the chance that we have calculated is 44.46%. This is based on old statistics from Vissel Kobe combined with the statistics from Inter Miami. The chance that Inter Miami will win the match, we have calculated at 29.22%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.32%.

Advertisement