Al Hilal vs Inter Miami, 2024-01-29T18:00:00.000Z

Al Hilal vs Inter Miami
Club Friendlies 1 logo
Club Friendlies 1
World
Al Hilal crest
4 : 3
Inter Miami crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday January 29, 2024
E. Alves Batista

Attacking Momentum

Al Hilal crestInter Miami crest

Events

10'
GOAL icon
Aleksandar Mitrovic
(Sergej Milinković-Savić)
13'
GOAL icon
Abdullah Al Hamddan
34'
GOAL icon
L. Suárez
44'
GOAL icon
Michael
(Abdullah Al Hamddan)
54'
PENALTY icon
Lionel Messi
55'
GOAL icon
David Ruíz
(Lionel Messi)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mohammed Al-Qahtani
(Abdullah Al Hamddan)
88'
GOAL icon
Malcom
(Yasser Al-Shahrani)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher McVey
(Sergiy Kryvtsov)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leonardo Campana
(L. Suárez)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gregore
(David Ruíz)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robert Taylor
(Lionel Messi)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christopher McVey
37'
VAR icon
Julian Gressel
51'
VAR icon
David Ruíz
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
9
6
Shots Off Target
9
4
Shots Blocked
4
1
Corners
8
2
Fouls
11
11
Offsides
0
9
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Al Hilal logo
Al Hilal
4-2-3-1
Inter Miami logo
Inter Miami
5-3-2
31
Habib Al-Wutaian
12
Yasser Al-Shahrani
70
Mohammed Jahfali
4
Khalifah Aldawsari
6
Renan Lodi
22
Sergej Milinković-Savić
8
Rúben Neves
96
Michael
14
Abdullah Al Hamddan
77
Malcom
9
Aleksandar Mitrovic
1
Drake Callender
2
DeAndre Yedlin
6
Tomás Avilés
27
Sergiy Kryvtsov
32
Noah Allen
18
Jordi Alba
24
Julian Gressel
5
Sergio Busquets
41
David Ruíz
10
Lionel Messi
9
L. Suárez
Al Hilal
33
Abdullah Al-Zaid
34
Riyadh Al Asmari
40
Ahmad Saud Ahmad Abu Rasen
42
Abdullah Ali Hawsawi
44
Suhayb Ayman Alzaid
56
Mohammed Al-Qahtani
58
Mohammed Ali Barnawi
59
Naif Ziyad Saad
Inter Miami
4
Christopher McVey
8
Leonardo Campana
13
CJ dos Santos
15
Ryan Sailor
16
Robert Taylor
26
Gregore
42
Yannick Bright
43
L. Sunderland
49
Shanyder Borgelin
55
Tyler Hall
62
I. Boatwright
99
Cole Jensen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
66.76%
X
17.22%
2
16.03%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.23%
No
45.77%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
86.02%
No
13.98%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
69.42%
No
30.58%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
47.08%
No
52.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
32.6%
No
67.4%

About the football match Al Hilal against Inter Miami

On Monday January 29, 2024, precisely at 1:00 PM, Al Hilal and Inter Miami will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Club Friendlies 1. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Al Hilal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Al Hilal Lineup

  • Starting XI: Khalifah Aldawsari, Renan Lodi, Rúben Neves, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Yasser Al-Shahrani, Abdullah Al Hamddan, Sergej Milinković-Savić, Habib Al-Wutaian, Mohammed Jahfali, Malcom, Michael

  • Substitutes: Abdullah Al-Zaid, Riyadh Al Asmari, Ahmad Saud Ahmad Abu Rasen, Abdullah Ali Hawsawi, Suhayb Ayman Alzaid, Mohammed Al-Qahtani, Mohammed Ali Barnawi, Naif Ziyad Saad

Inter Miami Lineup

  • Starting XI: Drake Callender, DeAndre Yedlin, Sergio Busquets, Tomás Avilés, L. Suárez, Lionel Messi, Jordi Alba, Julian Gressel, Sergiy Kryvtsov, Noah Allen, David Ruíz

  • Substitutes: Christopher McVey, Leonardo Campana, CJ dos Santos, Ryan Sailor, Robert Taylor, Gregore, Yannick Bright, L. Sunderland, Shanyder Borgelin, Tyler Hall, I. Boatwright, Cole Jensen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Al Hilal, the chance that we have calculated is 66.76%. This is based on old statistics from Al Hilal combined with the statistics from Inter Miami. The chance that Inter Miami will win the match, we have calculated at 16.03%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.22%.

Advertisement