Molde vs Odd, 2024-04-17T16:00:00.000Z

Molde vs Odd
Eliteserien logo
Eliteserien
NO flagNorway
Molde crest
1 : 2
Odd crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday April 17, 2024
Aker Stadion
Daniel Higraff

Attacking Momentum

Molde crestOdd crest

Events

33'
GOAL icon
Kristian Eriksen
35'
GOAL icon
Bork Bang-Kittilsen
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Casper Glenna
(Espen Ruud)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Løvik
(Kristoffer Haugen)
58'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tobias Svendsen
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aaron Olanare
(Martin Linnes)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alwande Roaldsøy
(Magnus Wolff Eikrem)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Halldor Stenevik
(Mats Møller Dæhli)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Tewelde
(Bilal Njie)
70'
GOAL icon
F. Tewelde
(M. Ingebrigtsen)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Johan Bakke
(Eirik Haugan)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mihajlo Ivančević
(Bork Bang-Kittilsen)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ole Erik Midtskogen
(M. Ingebrigtsen)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Skau
(Etzaz Hussain)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kristian Eriksen
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
68%
32%
Shots On Target
5
2
Shots Off Target
9
0
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
5
0
Fouls
9
15
Yellow Cards
0
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Molde logo
Molde
3-5-2
Odd logo
Odd
4-3-3
1
Jacob Karlstrøm
19
Eirik Haugan
25
Anders Hagelskjaer
26
Isak Helstad Amundsen
21
Martin Linnes
5
Eirik Hestad
17
Mats Møller Dæhli
16
Emil Breivik
28
Kristoffer Haugen
20
Kristian Eriksen
7
Magnus Wolff Eikrem
1
André Hansen
2
Espen Ruud
17
S. Owusu
5
T. Miettinen
3
J. Baccay
7
F. Jørgensen
8
Etzaz Hussain
6
Tobias Svendsen
29
Bork Bang-Kittilsen
10
M. Ingebrigtsen
24
Bilal Njie
Molde
3
Casper Øyvann
4
Valdemar Lund
6
Alwande Roaldsøy
11
Aaron Olanare
18
Halldor Stenevik
22
Albert Posiadała
23
Sondre Granaas
24
Johan Bakke
31
M. Løvik
Odd
9
Ole Erik Midtskogen
11
F. Tewelde
13
S. Skjeldal
14
Mihajlo Ivančević
16
Casper Glenna
18
Syver Aas
20
Thomas Rekdal
26
J. Skau
30
P. Nygaard Klausen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
63.46%
X
20.64%
2
15.9%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.41%
No
43.59%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
82.57%
No
17.43%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.63%
No
38.37%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
40.74%
No
59.26%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
28.82%
No
71.18%

About the football match Molde against Odd

On Wednesday April 17, 2024, precisely at 12:00 PM, Molde and Odd will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eliteserien. This encounter will take place at the significant Aker Stadion, the home turf of Molde. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Molde Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jacob Karlstrøm, Eirik Hestad, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Emil Breivik, Mats Møller Dæhli, Eirik Haugan, Kristian Eriksen, Martin Linnes, Anders Hagelskjaer, Isak Helstad Amundsen, Kristoffer Haugen

  • Substitutes: Casper Øyvann, Valdemar Lund, Alwande Roaldsøy, Aaron Olanare, Halldor Stenevik, Albert Posiadała, Sondre Granaas, Johan Bakke, M. Løvik

Odd Lineup

  • Starting XI: André Hansen, Espen Ruud, J. Baccay, T. Miettinen, Tobias Svendsen, F. Jørgensen, Etzaz Hussain, M. Ingebrigtsen, S. Owusu, Bilal Njie, Bork Bang-Kittilsen

  • Substitutes: Ole Erik Midtskogen, F. Tewelde, S. Skjeldal, Mihajlo Ivančević, Casper Glenna, Syver Aas, Thomas Rekdal, J. Skau, P. Nygaard Klausen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Molde, the chance that we have calculated is 63.46%. This is based on old statistics from Molde combined with the statistics from Odd. The chance that Odd will win the match, we have calculated at 15.9%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 20.64%.

Advertisement