Tromsø vs Brann, 2024-04-01T15:00:00.000Z

Tromsø vs Brann
Eliteserien logo
Eliteserien
NO flagNorway
Tromsø crest
2 : 4
Brann crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday April 1, 2024
Alfheim Stadion
S. Kringstad

Attacking Momentum

Tromsø crestBrann crest

Events

17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Anders Jenssen
57'
VAR icon
Niklas Wassberg
17'
PENALTY icon
Joachim Soltvedt
23'
GOAL icon
Bård Finne
(Ulrik Mathisen)
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Antonsen
38'
SUBSTITUTION icon
L. Nordås
(Jens Hjertø-Dahl)
43'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Niklas Castro
(Ulrik Mathisen)
53'
GOAL icon
Joachim Soltvedt
(Sivert Heltne Nilsen)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yaw Paintsil
(Isak Vådebu)
58'
VAR icon
Niklas Wassberg
65'
GOAL icon
L. Nordås
(Vegard Erlien)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Japhet Sery Larsen
(Joachim Soltvedt)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sander Erik Kartum
(Emil Kornvig)
73'
GOAL icon
L. Nordås
(Vegard Erlien)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Japhet Sery Larsen
76'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Anders Jenssen
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Heggebø
(Bård Finne)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Magnus Warming
(Ole Didrik Blomberg)
84'
GOAL icon
A. Heggebø
(Niklas Castro)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lasse Nilsen
(Runar Norheim)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Guddal
(Vegard Erlien)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
36%
64%
Shots On Target
7
10
Shots Off Target
4
9
Shots Blocked
3
6
Corners
6
10
Fouls
9
8
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Tromsø logo
Tromsø
3-5-2
Brann logo
Brann
4-3-3
1
Jakob Haugaard
5
Anders Jenssen
28
Christophe Psyché
8
K. Antonsen
30
Isak Vådebu
22
Sakarias Opsahl
7
Felix Winther
6
Jens Hjertø-Dahl
23
Runar Norheim
10
Jakob Napoleon Romsaas
15
Vegard Erlien
1
Mathias Dyngeland
13
S. Crone
3
F. Knudsen
21
Ruben Kristiansen
17
Joachim Soltvedt
2
10
Emil Kornvig
19
Sivert Heltne Nilsen
25
Niklas Wassberg
14
Ulrik Mathisen
11
Bård Finne
16
Ole Didrik Blomberg
Tromsø
3
Jesper Robertsen
12
Simon Thomas
25
Lasse Nilsen
17
Yaw Paintsil
21
T. Guddal
27
Yoro Ba
9
L. Nordås
26
Isak Kjelsrud Vik
Brann
26
Eivind Helland
12
Martin Børsheim
9
Niklas Castro
2
Martin Hellan
6
Japhet Sery Larsen
18
Sander Erik Kartum
7
Magnus Warming
20
A. Heggebø
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
33.47%
X
23.86%
2
42.68%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.51%
No
43.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.52%
No
21.48%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.22%
No
44.78%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.94%
No
67.06%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.48%
No
80.52%

About the football match Tromsø against Brann

On Monday April 1, 2024, precisely at 11:00 AM, Tromsø and Brann will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Eliteserien. This encounter will take place at the significant Alfheim Stadion, the home turf of Tromsø. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Tromsø Lineup

  • Starting XI: Felix Winther, Christophe Psyché, Jens Hjertø-Dahl, Sakarias Opsahl, Isak Vådebu, K. Antonsen, Runar Norheim, Jakob Napoleon Romsaas, Anders Jenssen, Vegard Erlien, Jakob Haugaard

  • Substitutes: Jesper Robertsen, Simon Thomas, Lasse Nilsen, Yaw Paintsil, T. Guddal, Yoro Ba, L. Nordås, Isak Kjelsrud Vik

Brann Lineup

  • Starting XI: Joachim Soltvedt, Ruben Kristiansen, Mathias Dyngeland, S. Crone, Sivert Heltne Nilsen, Ole Didrik Blomberg, Bård Finne, F. Knudsen, Niklas Wassberg, Emil Kornvig, Ulrik Mathisen

  • Substitutes: Eivind Helland, Martin Børsheim, Niklas Castro, Martin Hellan, Japhet Sery Larsen, Sander Erik Kartum, Magnus Warming, A. Heggebø

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Brann, the chance that we have calculated is 42.68%. This is based on old statistics from Brann combined with the statistics from Tromsø. The chance that Tromsø will win the match, we have calculated at 33.47%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.86%.

Advertisement