Austin vs Los Angeles FC, 2024-06-20T00:30:00.000Z

Austin vs Los Angeles FC
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Austin crest
0 : 0
Los Angeles FC crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday June 19, 2024

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
34.6%
X
25.42%
2
39.98%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.74%
No
40.26%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.04%
No
20.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56%
No
44%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.02%
No
66.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.71%
No
81.29%

About the football match Austin against Los Angeles FC

On Wednesday June 19, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Austin and Los Angeles FC will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Austin. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Los Angeles FC, the chance that we have calculated is 39.98%. This is based on old statistics from Los Angeles FC combined with the statistics from Austin. The chance that Austin will win the match, we have calculated at 34.6%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.42%.

Advertisement