Austin vs Portland Timbers, 2024-05-30T00:30:00.000Z

Austin vs Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Austin crest
0 : 2
Portland Timbers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 29, 2024
Bold Stadium
V. Rivas

Attacking Momentum

Austin crestPortland Timbers crest

Events

16'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Sebastián Driussi
(Sebastián Driussi)
45'
GOAL icon
Evander
47'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gyasi Zardes
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Héctor Jiménez
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Mora
(J. Mosquera)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cristhian Paredes
(Krzysztof Sierocki)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
C. Fodrey
(Héctor Jiménez)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eric Miller
(Dairon Asprilla)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexander Ring
(Jhojan Valencia)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D. Rubio
(Sebastián Driussi)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brendan Hines-Ike
66'
PENALTY icon
Jonathan Rodríguez
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Fodrey
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Daniel Pereira
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ethan Finlay
(Jáder Obrian)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Zan Kolmanic
(Guilherme Biro)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Santiago Moreno
(Antony)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eryk Williamson
(David Ayala)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cristhian Paredes
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
63%
37%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
5
2
Shots Blocked
8
3
Corners
3
3
Fouls
12
15
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
5
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Austin logo
Austin
4-2-3-1
Portland Timbers logo
Portland Timbers
4-2-3-1
1
Brad Stuver
16
Héctor Jiménez
15
Leo Väisänen
4
Brendan Hines-Ike
29
Guilherme Biro
6
Daniel Pereira
5
Jhojan Valencia
11
Jáder Obrian
10
Sebastián Driussi
33
Owen Wolff
9
Gyasi Zardes
41
J. Pantemis
29
J. Mosquera
2
M. Araujo
13
Dario Zuparic
4
Kamal Miller
21
Krzysztof Sierocki
24
David Ayala
27
Dairon Asprilla
10
Evander
11
Antony
14
Jonathan Rodríguez
Austin
8
Alexander Ring
14
D. Rubio
19
C. Fodrey
13
Ethan Finlay
18
Julio Cascante
30
Stefan Cleveland
23
Zan Kolmanic
2
Matt Hedges
Portland Timbers
30
Santiago Moreno
19
Eryk Williamson
99
Nathan Fogaça
22
Cristhian Paredes
9
F. Mora
15
Eric Miller
16
Maxime Crépeau
18
Zac McGraw
5
Claudio Bravo
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
48.08%
X
25.56%
2
26.36%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.99%
No
40.01%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.71%
No
19.29%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.38%
No
40.62%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.03%
No
62.97%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.53%
No
78.47%

About the football match Austin against Portland Timbers

On Wednesday May 29, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Austin and Portland Timbers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Bold Stadium, the home turf of Austin. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Austin Lineup

  • Starting XI: Leo Väisänen, Jhojan Valencia, Guilherme Biro, Brad Stuver, Daniel Pereira, Gyasi Zardes, Owen Wolff, Sebastián Driussi, Héctor Jiménez, Jáder Obrian, Brendan Hines-Ike

  • Substitutes: Alexander Ring, D. Rubio, C. Fodrey, Ethan Finlay, Julio Cascante, Stefan Cleveland, Zan Kolmanic, Matt Hedges

Portland Timbers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Antony, Jonathan Rodríguez, M. Araujo, Kamal Miller, Evander, J. Mosquera, Dairon Asprilla, Dario Zuparic, J. Pantemis, David Ayala, Krzysztof Sierocki

  • Substitutes: Santiago Moreno, Eryk Williamson, Nathan Fogaça, Cristhian Paredes, F. Mora, Eric Miller, Maxime Crépeau, Zac McGraw, Claudio Bravo

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Austin, the chance that we have calculated is 48.08%. This is based on old statistics from Austin combined with the statistics from Portland Timbers. The chance that Portland Timbers will win the match, we have calculated at 26.36%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.56%.

Advertisement