Minnesota United vs Portland Timbers, 2024-05-19T00:30:00.000Z

Minnesota United vs Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Minnesota United crest
2 : 1
Portland Timbers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
Allianz Field
J. Marrufo

Attacking Momentum

Minnesota United crestPortland Timbers crest

Events

17'
GOAL icon
Jonathan Rodríguez
(David Ayala)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jonathan Rodríguez
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Miguel Tapias
44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Evander
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kervin Arriaga
(Caden Clark)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sang-bin Jeong
(Carlos Harvey)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Robin Lod
(Bongokuhle Hlongwane)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tani Oluwaseyi
(Franco Fragapane)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Krzysztof Sierocki
(Cristhian Paredes)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eric Miller
(Felipe Mora)
65'
GOAL icon
Robin Lod
(Joseph Rosales)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Araujo
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
Krzysztof Sierocki
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antony
(David Ayala)
72'
VAR icon
Teemu Pukki
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
D.J. Taylor
(Teemu Pukki)
82'
GOAL icon
Sang-bin Jeong
(D.J. Taylor)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Dairon Asprilla
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nathan Fogaça
(M. Araujo)
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eryk Williamson
(Dairon Asprilla)
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Miguel Tapias
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sang-bin Jeong
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wil Trapp
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
58%
42%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
14
7
Shots Blocked
7
5
Corners
8
7
Fouls
13
10
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
3
5
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Minnesota United logo
Minnesota United
5-4-1
Portland Timbers logo
Portland Timbers
3-5-2
97
Dayne St. Clair
37
Caden Clark
15
Michael Boxall
4
Miguel Tapias
2
Devin Padelford
8
Joseph Rosales
21
Bongokuhle Hlongwane
20
Wil Trapp
67
Carlos Harvey
7
Franco Fragapane
22
Teemu Pukki
16
Maxime Crépeau
2
M. Araujo
13
Dario Zuparic
4
Kamal Miller
29
J. Mosquera
24
David Ayala
10
Evander
22
Cristhian Paredes
27
Dairon Asprilla
14
Jonathan Rodríguez
9
Felipe Mora
Minnesota United
11
Sang-bin Jeong
14
Tani Oluwaseyi
3
Zarek Valentin
40
Victor Eriksson
33
Kervin Arriaga
25
Alejandro Bran
1
Clint Irwin
17
Robin Lod
27
D.J. Taylor
Portland Timbers
15
Eric Miller
41
J. Pantemis
19
Eryk Williamson
21
Krzysztof Sierocki
11
Antony
18
Zac McGraw
99
Nathan Fogaça
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.23%
X
26.61%
2
26.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.79%
No
46.21%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.8%
No
26.2%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.09%
No
48.91%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.75%
No
69.25%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.06%
No
81.94%

About the football match Minnesota United against Portland Timbers

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Minnesota United and Portland Timbers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Allianz Field, the home turf of Minnesota United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Minnesota United Lineup

  • Starting XI: Devin Padelford, Miguel Tapias, Michael Boxall, Caden Clark, Dayne St. Clair, Franco Fragapane, Carlos Harvey, Joseph Rosales, Teemu Pukki, Wil Trapp, Bongokuhle Hlongwane

  • Substitutes: Sang-bin Jeong, Tani Oluwaseyi, Zarek Valentin, Victor Eriksson, Kervin Arriaga, Alejandro Bran, Clint Irwin, Robin Lod, D.J. Taylor

Portland Timbers Lineup

  • Starting XI: J. Mosquera, Evander, M. Araujo, Kamal Miller, Cristhian Paredes, Dario Zuparic, Felipe Mora, David Ayala, Dairon Asprilla, Jonathan Rodríguez, Maxime Crépeau

  • Substitutes: Eric Miller, J. Pantemis, Eryk Williamson, Krzysztof Sierocki, Antony, Zac McGraw, Nathan Fogaça

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Minnesota United, the chance that we have calculated is 47.23%. This is based on old statistics from Minnesota United combined with the statistics from Portland Timbers. The chance that Portland Timbers will win the match, we have calculated at 26.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.61%.

Advertisement