Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew, 2024-05-19T00:30:00.000Z

Chicago Fire vs Columbus Crew
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Chicago Fire crest
1 : 3
Columbus Crew crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 18, 2024
Soldier Field
R. Fierro

Attacking Momentum

Chicago Fire crestColumbus Crew crest

Events

24'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rafael Czichos
30'
GOAL icon
Diego Rossi
41'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jacen Russell-Rowe
(Marino Hinestroza)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brian Gutierrez
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kellyn Acosta
(G. Giménez)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sean Zawadzki
(A. Morris)
55'
GOAL icon
Christian Ramirez
(M. Farsi)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Koutsias
(Fabian Herbers)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maren Haile-Selassie
(Chris Mueller)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xherdan Shaqiri
(Brian Gutierrez)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Barlow
(Hugo Cuypers)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Malte Amundsen
(W. Sands)
73'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexandru Măţan
(Christian Ramirez)
85'
GOAL icon
C. Terán
(G. Koutsias)
88'
GOAL icon
Jacen Russell-Rowe
(Malte Amundsen)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Derrick Jones
(Diego Rossi)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Navarro
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
40%
60%
Shots On Target
3
5
Shots Off Target
7
4
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
9
5
Fouls
18
7
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
3
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chicago Fire logo
Chicago Fire
4-2-3-1
Columbus Crew logo
Columbus Crew
3-4-2-1
34
C. Brady
27
Allan Arigoni
4
C. Terán
5
Rafael Czichos
15
Andrew Gutman
31
F. Navarro
30
G. Giménez
21
Fabian Herbers
17
Brian Gutierrez
8
Chris Mueller
9
Hugo Cuypers
28
P. Schulte
3
W. Sands
4
Rudy Camacho
21
Yevgen Cheberko
23
M. Farsi
6
Darlington Nagbe
8
A. Morris
31
Steven Moreira
10
Diego Rossi
11
Marino Hinestroza
17
Christian Ramirez
Chicago Fire
2
A. Souquet
22
Mauricio Pineda
10
Xherdan Shaqiri
12
T. Barlow
24
J. Dean
19
G. Koutsias
7
Maren Haile-Selassie
18
S. Richey
23
Kellyn Acosta
Columbus Crew
19
Jacen Russell-Rowe
16
Taha Habroune
5
Derrick Jones
20
Alexandru Măţan
27
Max Arfsten
14
Yaw Yeboah
25
Sean Zawadzki
1
N. Hagen
18
Malte Amundsen
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
35.27%
X
26.89%
2
37.84%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.96%
No
47.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.14%
No
26.86%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.99%
No
51.01%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.3%
No
72.7%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15%
No
85%

About the football match Chicago Fire against Columbus Crew

On Saturday May 18, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Chicago Fire and Columbus Crew will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Soldier Field, the home turf of Chicago Fire. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chicago Fire Lineup

  • Starting XI: Brian Gutierrez, Fabian Herbers, Rafael Czichos, C. Brady, Allan Arigoni, Chris Mueller, Andrew Gutman, C. Terán, F. Navarro, G. Giménez, Hugo Cuypers

  • Substitutes: A. Souquet, Mauricio Pineda, Xherdan Shaqiri, T. Barlow, J. Dean, G. Koutsias, Maren Haile-Selassie, S. Richey, Kellyn Acosta

Columbus Crew Lineup

  • Starting XI: Marino Hinestroza, Diego Rossi, Christian Ramirez, Steven Moreira, P. Schulte, Darlington Nagbe, Rudy Camacho, Yevgen Cheberko, W. Sands, A. Morris, M. Farsi

  • Substitutes: Jacen Russell-Rowe, Taha Habroune, Derrick Jones, Alexandru Măţan, Max Arfsten, Yaw Yeboah, Sean Zawadzki, N. Hagen, Malte Amundsen

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Columbus Crew, the chance that we have calculated is 37.84%. This is based on old statistics from Columbus Crew combined with the statistics from Chicago Fire. The chance that Chicago Fire will win the match, we have calculated at 35.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.89%.

Advertisement