Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders, 2024-05-16T01:30:00.000Z

Real Salt Lake vs Seattle Sounders
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Real Salt Lake crest
2 : 0
Seattle Sounders crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Rio Tinto Stadium
I. Pekmic

Attacking Momentum

Real Salt Lake crestSeattle Sounders crest

Events

21'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paul Rothrock
(Léo Chú)
27'
GOAL icon
A. Gómez
(Matt Crooks)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexandros Katranis
(Andrew Brody)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cristian Roldán
(João Paulo)
55'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Baker
58'
GOAL icon
D. Luna
(Brayan Vera)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
R. Baker-Whiting
(C. Baker)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Morris
(Albert Rusnák)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
F. Barajas
(D. Luna)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anderson Julio
(Cristian Arango)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Maikel Chang
(Matt Crooks)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yeimar Gómez Andrade
(Jackson Ragen)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Álex Roldán
85'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Palacio
(Braian Ojeda)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
A. Gómez
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Barajas
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Barajas
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
9
2
Shots Off Target
6
2
Shots Blocked
6
4
Corners
11
6
Fouls
6
6
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Salt Lake logo
Real Salt Lake
4-2-3-1
Seattle Sounders logo
Seattle Sounders
4-2-3-1
35
G. Beavers
26
P. Quinton
15
Justen Glad
4
Brayan Vera
2
Andrew Brody
14
Emeka Eneli
6
Braian Ojeda
11
A. Gómez
25
Matt Crooks
8
D. Luna
9
Cristian Arango
24
Stefan Frei
77
S. Kitahara
25
Jackson Ragen
15
Jon Bell
33
C. Baker
6
João Paulo
75
Danny Leyva
93
G. Minoungou
11
Albert Rusnák
23
Léo Chú
17
Danny Musovski
Real Salt Lake
27
Bertin Jacquesson
3
Bryan Oviedo
29
Anderson Julio
33
T. Silva
17
F. Barajas
98
Alexandros Katranis
18
Zac MacMath
16
Maikel Chang
13
N. Palacio
Seattle Sounders
7
Cristian Roldán
21
R. Baker-Whiting
14
Paul Rothrock
85
K. Kossa-Rienzi
99
Dylan Teves
13
J. Morris
16
Álex Roldán
28
Yeimar Gómez Andrade
26
Andrew Thomas
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
45.22%
X
25.26%
2
29.51%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.66%
No
43.34%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.4%
No
22.6%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
54.03%
No
45.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
31.08%
No
68.92%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.76%
No
82.24%

About the football match Real Salt Lake against Seattle Sounders

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 9:30 PM, Real Salt Lake and Seattle Sounders will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Rio Tinto Stadium, the home turf of Real Salt Lake. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Salt Lake Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Gómez, Justen Glad, Emeka Eneli, Braian Ojeda, Brayan Vera, Cristian Arango, P. Quinton, Andrew Brody, Matt Crooks, G. Beavers, D. Luna

  • Substitutes: Bertin Jacquesson, Bryan Oviedo, Anderson Julio, T. Silva, F. Barajas, Alexandros Katranis, Zac MacMath, Maikel Chang, N. Palacio

Seattle Sounders Lineup

  • Starting XI: Stefan Frei, S. Kitahara, Jackson Ragen, Jon Bell, Albert Rusnák, G. Minoungou, João Paulo, Danny Musovski, Léo Chú, C. Baker, Danny Leyva

  • Substitutes: Cristian Roldán, R. Baker-Whiting, Paul Rothrock, K. Kossa-Rienzi, Dylan Teves, J. Morris, Álex Roldán, Yeimar Gómez Andrade, Andrew Thomas

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Salt Lake, the chance that we have calculated is 45.22%. This is based on old statistics from Real Salt Lake combined with the statistics from Seattle Sounders. The chance that Seattle Sounders will win the match, we have calculated at 29.51%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.26%.

Advertisement