Chicago Fire vs Charlotte, 2024-05-16T00:30:00.000Z

Chicago Fire vs Charlotte
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Chicago Fire crest
0 : 1
Charlotte crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday May 15, 2024
Soldier Field
V. Rivas

Attacking Momentum

Chicago Fire crestCharlotte crest

Events

34'
YELLOWCARD icon
C. Terán
50'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rafael Czichos
60'
GOAL icon
Ashley Westwood
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brandt Bronico
(Júnior Urso)
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Patrick Agyemang
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Giménez
(Kellyn Acosta)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
O. Glasgow
(Xherdan Shaqiri)
69'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brecht Dejaegere
(Nikola Petkovic)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Scott Arfield
(Tyger Smalls)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iuri Tavares
(Patrick Agyemang)
73'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brecht Dejaegere
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabian Herbers
(F. Navarro)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Koutsias
(A. Souquet)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mauricio Pineda
(Andrew Gutman)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Lindsey
(João Pedro)
90'
VAR icon
Brecht Dejaegere
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
62%
38%
Shots On Target
4
2
Shots Off Target
5
5
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
10
7
Fouls
13
15
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Chicago Fire logo
Chicago Fire
4-2-3-1
Charlotte logo
Charlotte
4-2-3-1
34
C. Brady
2
A. Souquet
4
C. Terán
5
Rafael Czichos
15
Andrew Gutman
23
Kellyn Acosta
31
F. Navarro
8
Chris Mueller
10
Xherdan Shaqiri
17
Brian Gutierrez
9
Hugo Cuypers
1
Kristijan Kahlina
14
Nathan Byrne
29
Adilson Malanda
34
Andrew Privett
20
João Pedro
8
Ashley Westwood
30
Júnior Urso
25
Tyger Smalls
23
Nikola Petkovic
18
Kerwin Vargas
33
Patrick Agyemang
Chicago Fire
22
Mauricio Pineda
27
Allan Arigoni
24
J. Dean
21
Fabian Herbers
18
S. Richey
12
T. Barlow
30
G. Giménez
16
W. Omsberg
19
G. Koutsias
55
O. Glasgow
Charlotte
38
Iuri Tavares
10
Brecht Dejaegere
22
David Bingham
13
Brandt Bronico
28
Djibril Diani
37
Scott Arfield
32
H. Diop
24
J. Lindsey
6
Bill Tuiloma
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.79%
X
25.13%
2
23.07%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.43%
No
48.57%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.27%
No
25.73%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.52%
No
50.48%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.45%
No
72.55%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.9%
No
84.1%

About the football match Chicago Fire against Charlotte

On Wednesday May 15, 2024, precisely at 8:30 PM, Chicago Fire and Charlotte will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Soldier Field, the home turf of Chicago Fire. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Chicago Fire Lineup

  • Starting XI: Rafael Czichos, Brian Gutierrez, A. Souquet, Kellyn Acosta, F. Navarro, C. Terán, Xherdan Shaqiri, Hugo Cuypers, Chris Mueller, C. Brady, Andrew Gutman

  • Substitutes: Mauricio Pineda, Allan Arigoni, J. Dean, Fabian Herbers, S. Richey, T. Barlow, G. Giménez, W. Omsberg, G. Koutsias, O. Glasgow

Charlotte Lineup

  • Starting XI: Nathan Byrne, Andrew Privett, Patrick Agyemang, Júnior Urso, Ashley Westwood, Kristijan Kahlina, João Pedro, Nikola Petkovic, Kerwin Vargas, Adilson Malanda, Tyger Smalls

  • Substitutes: Iuri Tavares, Brecht Dejaegere, David Bingham, Brandt Bronico, Djibril Diani, Scott Arfield, H. Diop, J. Lindsey, Bill Tuiloma

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Chicago Fire, the chance that we have calculated is 51.79%. This is based on old statistics from Chicago Fire combined with the statistics from Charlotte. The chance that Charlotte will win the match, we have calculated at 23.07%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.13%.

Advertisement