Charlotte vs Portland Timbers, 2024-05-04T23:30:00.000Z

Charlotte vs Portland Timbers
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Charlotte crest
2 : 0
Portland Timbers crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 4, 2024
Bank of America Stadium
M. Badawi

Attacking Momentum

Charlotte crestPortland Timbers crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cristhian Paredes
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Eryk Williamson
42'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dario Zuparic
(M. Araujo)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Iuri Tavares
45'
VAR icon
Rafael Chaves
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brecht Dejaegere
54'
GOAL icon
Nikola Petkovic
(Nathan Byrne)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antony
(David Ayala)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dairon Asprilla
(Felipe Mora)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Brandt Bronico
(Nikola Petkovic)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Enzo Copetti
(Patrick Agyemang)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nathan Fogaça
(Claudio Bravo)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brandt Bronico
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrew Privett
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tyger Smalls
(Iuri Tavares)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Júnior Urso
(Brecht Dejaegere)
90'
GOAL icon
Enzo Copetti
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Djibril Diani
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Brandt Bronico
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
46%
54%
Shots On Target
3
3
Shots Off Target
6
3
Shots Blocked
5
0
Corners
3
3
Fouls
9
14
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
5
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Charlotte logo
Charlotte
4-3-3
Portland Timbers logo
Portland Timbers
4-2-3-1
1
Kristijan Kahlina
14
Nathan Byrne
29
Adilson Malanda
34
Andrew Privett
21
Jere Uronen
23
Nikola Petkovic
8
Ashley Westwood
28
Djibril Diani
10
Brecht Dejaegere
33
Patrick Agyemang
38
Iuri Tavares
16
Maxime Crépeau
29
J. Mosquera
2
M. Araujo
18
Zac McGraw
5
Claudio Bravo
22
Cristhian Paredes
24
David Ayala
30
Santiago Moreno
19
Eryk Williamson
14
Jonathan Rodríguez
9
Felipe Mora
Charlotte
24
J. Lindsey
25
Tyger Smalls
30
Júnior Urso
9
Enzo Copetti
37
Scott Arfield
22
David Bingham
20
João Pedro
32
H. Diop
13
Brandt Bronico
Portland Timbers
27
Dairon Asprilla
4
Kamal Miller
15
Eric Miller
99
Nathan Fogaça
13
Dario Zuparic
41
J. Pantemis
33
Larrys Mabiala
11
Antony
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
47.14%
X
26.19%
2
26.67%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.31%
No
47.69%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
73.03%
No
26.97%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
48.45%
No
51.55%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
26.95%
No
73.05%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
14.64%
No
85.36%

About the football match Charlotte against Portland Timbers

On Saturday May 4, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Charlotte and Portland Timbers will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Bank of America Stadium, the home turf of Charlotte. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Charlotte Lineup

  • Starting XI: Iuri Tavares, Patrick Agyemang, Kristijan Kahlina, Jere Uronen, Adilson Malanda, Nathan Byrne, Andrew Privett, Ashley Westwood, Brecht Dejaegere, Djibril Diani, Nikola Petkovic

  • Substitutes: J. Lindsey, Tyger Smalls, Júnior Urso, Enzo Copetti, Scott Arfield, David Bingham, João Pedro, H. Diop, Brandt Bronico

Portland Timbers Lineup

  • Starting XI: Maxime Crépeau, J. Mosquera, Zac McGraw, Claudio Bravo, David Ayala, Santiago Moreno, Eryk Williamson, Felipe Mora, M. Araujo, Cristhian Paredes, Jonathan Rodríguez

  • Substitutes: Dairon Asprilla, Kamal Miller, Eric Miller, Nathan Fogaça, Dario Zuparic, J. Pantemis, Larrys Mabiala, Antony

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Charlotte, the chance that we have calculated is 47.14%. This is based on old statistics from Charlotte combined with the statistics from Portland Timbers. The chance that Portland Timbers will win the match, we have calculated at 26.67%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.19%.

Advertisement