Columbus Crew vs CF Montréal, 2024-04-27T23:30:00.000Z

Columbus Crew vs CF Montréal
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Columbus Crew crest
0 : 0
CF Montréal crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday April 27, 2024
MAPFRE Stadium

Attacking Momentum

Columbus Crew crestCF Montréal crest

Events

22'
YELLOWCARD icon
Samuel Piette
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jules-Anthony Vilsaint
(Ariel Lassiter)
55'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dominik Yankov
(Mason Toye)
62'
YELLOWCARD icon
G. Campbell
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Steven Moreira
(Marino Hinestroza)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Diego Rossi
(Sean Zawadzki)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cucho Hernández
(Alexandru Măţan)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nathan-Dylan Saliba
(Samuel Piette)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christian Ramirez
(Jacen Russell-Rowe)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yaw Yeboah
(M. Farsi)
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Malte Amundsen
87'
YELLOWCARD icon
M. Choinière
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
F. Álvarez
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
<TBD>
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gabriele Corbo
(Raheem Edwards)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
S. Ibrahim
(Bryce Duke)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
67%
33%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
6
3
Corners
6
3
Fouls
9
17
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
1
5
Advertisement

Line-ups

Columbus Crew logo
Columbus Crew
3-4-2-1
CF Montréal logo
CF Montréal
3-4-1-2
28
P. Schulte
25
Sean Zawadzki
21
Yevgen Cheberko
18
Malte Amundsen
23
M. Farsi
8
A. Morris
5
Derrick Jones
27
Max Arfsten
11
Marino Hinestroza
20
Alexandru Măţan
19
Jacen Russell-Rowe
40
Jonathan Sirois
24
G. Campbell
16
Joel Waterman
4
F. Álvarez
22
Ruan
6
Samuel Piette
29
M. Choinière
44
Raheem Edwards
10
Bryce Duke
13
Mason Toye
11
Ariel Lassiter
Columbus Crew
16
Taha Habroune
1
N. Hagen
9
Cucho Hernández
4
Rudy Camacho
31
Steven Moreira
6
Darlington Nagbe
17
Christian Ramirez
10
Diego Rossi
14
Yaw Yeboah
CF Montréal
1
S. Breza
8
Dominik Yankov
18
R. Zouhir-Takedam
25
Gabriele Corbo
23
Ousman Jabang
19
Nathan-Dylan Saliba
28
Jules-Anthony Vilsaint
2
Victor Wanyama
14
S. Ibrahim
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
67.67%
X
19.94%
2
12.4%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
47.95%
No
52.05%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.54%
No
22.46%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.29%
No
44.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.01%
No
66.99%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.98%
No
78.02%

About the football match Columbus Crew against CF Montréal

On Saturday April 27, 2024, precisely at 7:30 PM, Columbus Crew and CF Montréal will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant MAPFRE Stadium, the home turf of Columbus Crew. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Columbus Crew Lineup

  • Starting XI: A. Morris, Alexandru Măţan, M. Farsi, P. Schulte, Sean Zawadzki, Yevgen Cheberko, Jacen Russell-Rowe, Marino Hinestroza, Malte Amundsen, Max Arfsten, Derrick Jones

  • Substitutes: Taha Habroune, N. Hagen, Cucho Hernández, Rudy Camacho, Steven Moreira, Darlington Nagbe, Christian Ramirez, Diego Rossi, Yaw Yeboah

CF Montréal Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Choinière, Samuel Piette, G. Campbell, Jonathan Sirois, Mason Toye, Ruan, Ariel Lassiter, Bryce Duke, Raheem Edwards, F. Álvarez, Joel Waterman

  • Substitutes: S. Breza, Dominik Yankov, R. Zouhir-Takedam, Gabriele Corbo, Ousman Jabang, Nathan-Dylan Saliba, Jules-Anthony Vilsaint, Victor Wanyama, S. Ibrahim

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Columbus Crew, the chance that we have calculated is 67.67%. This is based on old statistics from Columbus Crew combined with the statistics from CF Montréal. The chance that CF Montréal will win the match, we have calculated at 12.4%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.94%.

Advertisement