Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids, 2024-03-10T02:30:00.000Z

Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Real Salt Lake crest
0 : 0
Colorado Rapids crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
Rio Tinto Stadium

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
55.69%
X
23.11%
2
21.2%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.84%
No
45.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.34%
No
21.66%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.86%
No
43.14%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.82%
No
63.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.37%
No
78.63%

About the football match Real Salt Lake against Colorado Rapids

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 9:30 PM, Real Salt Lake and Colorado Rapids will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant Rio Tinto Stadium, the home turf of Real Salt Lake. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Salt Lake, the chance that we have calculated is 55.69%. This is based on old statistics from Real Salt Lake combined with the statistics from Colorado Rapids. The chance that Colorado Rapids will win the match, we have calculated at 21.2%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.11%.

Advertisement