Toronto vs Charlotte, 2024-03-09T19:00:00.000Z

Toronto vs Charlotte
Major League Soccer logo
Major League Soccer
US flagUnited States
Toronto crest
0 : 0
Charlotte crest
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 9, 2024
BMO Field

Events

No Events

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the match information later

Advertisement

Statistics

No statistics

The match has not yet started or we will only receive the statistics later.

Advertisement

Line-ups

No lineups available

The lineups for this match are usually available an hour in advance.

Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.52%
X
25.84%
2
35.64%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.52%
No
42.48%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.04%
No
22.96%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.24%
No
44.76%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.77%
No
67.23%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.12%
No
81.88%

About the football match Toronto against Charlotte

On Saturday March 9, 2024, precisely at 2:00 PM, Toronto and Charlotte will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Major League Soccer. This encounter will take place at the significant BMO Field, the home turf of Toronto. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Toronto, the chance that we have calculated is 38.52%. This is based on old statistics from Toronto combined with the statistics from Charlotte. The chance that Charlotte will win the match, we have calculated at 35.64%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.84%.

Advertisement