Pachuca vs Toluca, 2024-03-31T01:00:00.000Z

Pachuca vs Toluca
Liga MX logo
Liga MX
MX flagMexico
Pachuca crest
2 : 3
Toluca crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday March 30, 2024
Estadio Hidalgo

Attacking Momentum

Pachuca crestToluca crest

Events

3'
GOAL icon
Miguel Rodríguez
13'
GOAL icon
Brian García
(Carlos Orrantía)
30'
VAR icon
Juan Domínguez
32'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Tiago Volpi
31'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sergio Barreto
34'
PENALTY icon
Tiago Volpi
35'
VAR icon
Tiago Volpi
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juan Escobar
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Rondón
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlos Sánchez
44'
GOAL icon
Alexis Vega
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alexéi Domínguez
(Miguel Rodríguez)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luis Rodríguez
(Carlos Sánchez)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alán Bautista
(Érick Sánchez)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Iván López
(Juan Domínguez)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Hernández
(Oussama Idrissi)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
E. Montiel
(Pedro Pedraza)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Carlos Orrantía
82'
GOAL icon
B. González
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
E. Montiel
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Isaís
(Carlos Orrantía)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Víctor Arteaga
(Jesús Angulo)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jorge Almada Álves
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
I. Violante
(Jean Meneses)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Luis Rodríguez
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
4
5
Shots Off Target
4
7
Shots Blocked
2
1
Corners
4
1
Fouls
13
17
Offsides
4
2
Yellow Cards
5
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Pachuca logo
Pachuca
4-2-3-1
Toluca logo
Toluca
4-2-3-1
25
Carlos Moreno
32
Carlos Sánchez
22
Gustavo Cabral
2
Sergio Barreto
8
B. González
5
Pedro Pedraza
6
Nelson Deossa
199
Miguel Rodríguez
10
Érick Sánchez
11
Oussama Idrissi
23
S. Rondón
1
Tiago Volpi
8
Carlos Orrantía
24
Juan Escobar
6
Federico Pereira
17
Brian García
5
Tomás Belmonte
14
M. Ruíz
7
Juan Domínguez
10
Jesús Angulo
16
Jean Meneses
25
Alexis Vega
Pachuca
9
R. de la Rosa
187
Alexéi Domínguez
21
V. Rodríguez
15
Israel Luna
31
J. Eulogio
28
J. Hernández
33
Andrés Micolta
220
Alán Bautista
196
E. Montiel
24
Luis Rodríguez
Toluca
27
Adrián Mora
190
I. Violante
3
Fernando Piñuelas
12
M. Isaís
22
Luis García
19
Iván López
21
Antonio Figueroa
198
Víctor Arteaga
28
Juan Gamboa
184
Abraham Vargas
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.05%
X
27.13%
2
26.82%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.67%
No
45.33%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.81%
No
24.19%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.71%
No
47.29%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.93%
No
69.07%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
18.73%
No
81.27%

About the football match Pachuca against Toluca

On Saturday March 30, 2024, precisely at 9:00 PM, Pachuca and Toluca will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Liga MX. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadio Hidalgo, the home turf of Pachuca. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Pachuca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oussama Idrissi, S. Rondón, Miguel Rodríguez, Carlos Moreno, Sergio Barreto, Carlos Sánchez, Nelson Deossa, Pedro Pedraza, B. González, Érick Sánchez, Gustavo Cabral

  • Substitutes: R. de la Rosa, Alexéi Domínguez, V. Rodríguez, Israel Luna, J. Eulogio, J. Hernández, Andrés Micolta, Alán Bautista, E. Montiel, Luis Rodríguez

Toluca Lineup

  • Starting XI: Federico Pereira, Juan Domínguez, Alexis Vega, Juan Escobar, Tiago Volpi, Jean Meneses, Brian García, M. Ruíz, Carlos Orrantía, Tomás Belmonte, Jesús Angulo

  • Substitutes: Adrián Mora, I. Violante, Fernando Piñuelas, M. Isaís, Luis García, Iván López, Antonio Figueroa, Víctor Arteaga, Juan Gamboa, Abraham Vargas

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Pachuca, the chance that we have calculated is 46.05%. This is based on old statistics from Pachuca combined with the statistics from Toluca. The chance that Toluca will win the match, we have calculated at 26.82%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 27.13%.

Advertisement