Djurgården vs Elfsborg, 2024-05-12T14:30:00.000Z

Djurgården vs Elfsborg
Allsvenskan logo
Allsvenskan
SE flagSweden
Djurgården crest
2 : 0
Elfsborg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday May 12, 2024
Tele2 Arena
Victor Wolf

Attacking Momentum

Djurgården crestElfsborg crest

Events

47'
GOAL icon
B. Šabović
(D. Hümmet)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ahmed Qasem
(Dion Krasniqi)
51'
YELLOWCARD icon
J. Une-Larsson
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rami Kaib
(Arbër Zeneli)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jens Thomasen
(Simon Hedlund)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Camil Jebara
(Timothy Noor Ouma)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
G. Wikheim
(O. Fallenius)
70'
GOAL icon
T. Gulliksen
(G. Wikheim)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Ekdal
(S. Leach Holm)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Besfort Zeneli
(A. Baldursson)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
T. Bergvall
(L. Bergvall)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Keita Kosugi
(T. Gulliksen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
61%
39%
Shots On Target
8
1
Shots Off Target
7
5
Shots Blocked
3
1
Corners
8
5
Fouls
7
12
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Djurgården logo
Djurgården
4-2-3-1
Elfsborg logo
Elfsborg
4-3-3
35
J. Widell Zetterström
2
P. Johansson
5
Miro Tenho
4
J. Une-Larsson
26
S. Dahl
10
S. Leach Holm
14
B. Šabović
15
O. Fallenius
21
L. Bergvall
16
T. Gulliksen
11
D. Hümmet
30
Marcus Bundgaard Sörensen
21
André Boman
8
Sebastian Holmén
4
Gustav Henriksson
23
Niklas Hult
15
Simon Hedlund
16
Timothy Noor Ouma
6
A. Baldursson
9
Arbër Zeneli
22
Dion Krasniqi
10
Michael Baidoo
Djurgården
7
M. Eriksson
8
A. Ekdal
9
H. Radetinac
12
T. Bergvall
17
P. Therkildsen
22
Musa Qurbanli
23
G. Wikheim
27
Keita Kosugi
30
M. Nilsson Säfqvist
Elfsborg
7
Jens Thomasen
13
Johan Larsson
18
Ahmed Qasem
19
Rami Kaib
24
Camil Jebara
27
Besfort Zeneli
28
N. Söderberg
29
Ibrahim Buhari
31
Isak Pettersson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.77%
X
23.97%
2
26.27%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.84%
No
42.16%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.43%
No
20.57%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.29%
No
43.71%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.02%
No
65.98%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.02%
No
78.98%

About the football match Djurgården against Elfsborg

On Sunday May 12, 2024, precisely at 10:30 AM, Djurgården and Elfsborg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Allsvenskan. This encounter will take place at the significant Tele2 Arena, the home turf of Djurgården. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Djurgården Lineup

  • Starting XI: P. Johansson, J. Une-Larsson, Miro Tenho, S. Leach Holm, D. Hümmet, B. Šabović, O. Fallenius, T. Gulliksen, L. Bergvall, S. Dahl, J. Widell Zetterström

  • Substitutes: M. Eriksson, A. Ekdal, H. Radetinac, T. Bergvall, P. Therkildsen, Musa Qurbanli, G. Wikheim, Keita Kosugi, M. Nilsson Säfqvist

Elfsborg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Gustav Henriksson, A. Baldursson, Sebastian Holmén, Arbër Zeneli, Michael Baidoo, Simon Hedlund, Timothy Noor Ouma, André Boman, Dion Krasniqi, Niklas Hult, Marcus Bundgaard Sörensen

  • Substitutes: Jens Thomasen, Johan Larsson, Ahmed Qasem, Rami Kaib, Camil Jebara, Besfort Zeneli, N. Söderberg, Ibrahim Buhari, Isak Pettersson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Djurgården, the chance that we have calculated is 49.77%. This is based on old statistics from Djurgården combined with the statistics from Elfsborg. The chance that Elfsborg will win the match, we have calculated at 26.27%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.97%.

Advertisement