Kalmar vs Halmstad, 2024-05-04T13:00:00.000Z

Kalmar vs Halmstad
Allsvenskan logo
Allsvenskan
SE flagSweden
Kalmar crest
5 : 2
Halmstad crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Saturday May 4, 2024
Guldfågeln Arena
G. Nyberg

Attacking Momentum

Kalmar crestHalmstad crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
S. Skrabb
(J. Trenskow)
24'
GOAL icon
Viktor Granath
(Naeem Mohammed)
35'
GOAL icon
Viktor Granath
(Vinícius Nogueira)
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joseph Baffoe
38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Romário
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gabriel Wallentin
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
M. Hallberg
(R. Jansson)
67'
YELLOWCARD icon
S. Skrabb
61'
GOAL icon
K. Jensen
(Romário)
62'
GOAL icon
S. Skrabb
(J. Trenskow)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
J. Ring
(R. Gojani)
73'
GOAL icon
D. Islamović
(M. Hallberg)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Gísli Eyjólfsson
(Amir Al-Ammari)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Birnir Snaer Ingason
(Viktor Granath)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rasmus Wiedesheim-Paul
(Naeem Mohammed)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
A. Magashy
(D. Islamović)
88'
GOAL icon
J. Ring
(K. Jensen)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
60%
40%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
6
5
Shots Blocked
2
0
Corners
4
4
Fouls
6
5
Offsides
3
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Kalmar logo
Kalmar
4-3-3
Halmstad logo
Halmstad
3-5-2
30
J. Kindberg
26
A. Motaraghebjafarpour
39
L. Sætra
6
R. Sjöstedt
25
R. Jansson
29
Romário
23
R. Gojani
10
S. Skrabb
2
20
J. Trenskow
9
D. Islamović
7
K. Jensen
1
Tim Rönning
17
Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
5
Joseph Baffoe
3
Gabriel Wallentin
21
Marcus Olsson
27
Vinícius Nogueira
6
Joel Allansson
8
Jonathan Svedberg
24
Amir Al-Ammari
9
Viktor Granath
2
18
Naeem Mohammed
Kalmar
24
W. Andersson
18
Z. Råvik
27
A. Davoudi-Kia
1
S. Brolin
12
Axel Linus Jimmy Braun
5
M. Hallberg
21
A. Magashy
11
J. Ring
14
L. Isa
Halmstad
10
Albin Ahlstrand
7
Birnir Snaer Ingason
26
B. Kurtulus
11
Villiam Granath
19
Rasmus Wiedesheim-Paul
15
Gustav Friberg
13
Gísli Eyjólfsson
12
T. Erlandsson
2
Thomas Boakye
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.75%
X
25.29%
2
30.96%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.96%
No
47.04%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.16%
No
25.84%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
49.33%
No
50.64%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
27.12%
No
72.88%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
15.12%
No
84.88%

About the football match Kalmar against Halmstad

On Saturday May 4, 2024, precisely at 9:00 AM, Kalmar and Halmstad will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Allsvenskan. This encounter will take place at the significant Guldfågeln Arena, the home turf of Kalmar. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Kalmar Lineup

  • Starting XI: L. Sætra, R. Gojani, J. Trenskow, Romário, R. Sjöstedt, J. Kindberg, K. Jensen, S. Skrabb, R. Jansson, A. Motaraghebjafarpour, D. Islamović

  • Substitutes: W. Andersson, Z. Råvik, A. Davoudi-Kia, S. Brolin, Axel Linus Jimmy Braun, M. Hallberg, A. Magashy, J. Ring, L. Isa

Halmstad Lineup

  • Starting XI: Viktor Granath, Tim Rönning, Joseph Baffoe, Jonathan Svedberg, Marcus Olsson, Vinícius Nogueira, Naeem Mohammed, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh, Gabriel Wallentin, Amir Al-Ammari, Joel Allansson

  • Substitutes: Albin Ahlstrand, Birnir Snaer Ingason, B. Kurtulus, Villiam Granath, Rasmus Wiedesheim-Paul, Gustav Friberg, Gísli Eyjólfsson, T. Erlandsson, Thomas Boakye

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Kalmar, the chance that we have calculated is 43.75%. This is based on old statistics from Kalmar combined with the statistics from Halmstad. The chance that Halmstad will win the match, we have calculated at 30.96%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.29%.

Advertisement