AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate, 2023-12-04T19:45:00.000Z

AFC Wimbledon vs Ramsgate
FA Cup logo
FA Cup
GB-UKM flagEngland
AFC Wimbledon crest
5 : 0
Ramsgate crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Monday December 4, 2023
Kingsmeadow
C. Pollard

Attacking Momentum

AFC Wimbledon crestRamsgate crest

Events

8'
GOAL icon
Jake Reeves
(Ali Al-Hamadi)
26'
GOAL icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
43'
GOAL icon
Josh Neufville
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Huseyin Biler
48'
GOAL icon
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
(Jake Reeves)
53'
GOAL icon
Ali Al-Hamadi
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josh Davison
(Ali Al-Hamadi)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sinn'Kaye Christie
(Joe Ellul)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Isaac Ogundere
(Huseyin Biler)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Medy Elito
(Benny Bioletti)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Paxman
(Bode Anidugbe)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aron Sasu
(Omar Bugiel)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
James Ball
(Jake Reeves)
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alex Pearce
(Joe Lewis)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Freddie Oliver
(Lee Martin)
87'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tristan Holden
(Tijan Jadama)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Armani Little
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
17
2
Shots Off Target
10
2
Shots Blocked
6
2
Corners
11
2
Fouls
18
5
Yellow Cards
3
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

AFC Wimbledon logo
AFC Wimbledon
4-4-2
Ramsgate logo
Ramsgate
4-2-3-1
12
Alex Bass
2
Huseyin Biler
31
Joe Lewis
6
Ryan Johnson
26
Jack Currie
11
Josh Neufville
4
Jake Reeves
14
Armani Little
19
Connor Lemonheigh-Evans
10
Ali Al-Hamadi
2
18
Omar Bugiel
1
Tom Hadler
6
Bode Anidugbe
2
Alfie Young
4
Joe Ellul
3
Jack Parter
15
Lee Martin
17
Michael West
10
Jordan Green
20
Tijan Jadama
7
Benny Bioletti
9
Joe Taylor
AFC Wimbledon
9
Josh Davison
7
James Tilley
33
Isaac Ogundere
3
Lee Brown
8
Harry Pell
29
Aron Sasu
1
Nik Tzanev
16
James Ball
15
Alex Pearce
Ramsgate
21
Tristan Holden
16
Wes Hennessey
12
Louie Procopi
18
Sinn'Kaye Christie
23
Archie Simmons
19
Freddie Oliver
14
Medy Elito
8
Jack Paxman
5
Dan Johnson
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
85.19%
X
10.23%
2
4.58%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
46.95%
No
53.05%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
88.19%
No
11.81%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.23%
No
32.77%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.88%
No
54.12%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
40.63%
No
59.37%

About the football match AFC Wimbledon against Ramsgate

On Monday December 4, 2023, precisely at 2:45 PM, AFC Wimbledon and Ramsgate will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the FA Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Kingsmeadow, the home turf of AFC Wimbledon. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

AFC Wimbledon Lineup

  • Starting XI: Jake Reeves, Connor Lemonheigh-Evans, Josh Neufville, Armani Little, Ryan Johnson, Huseyin Biler, Joe Lewis, Omar Bugiel, Ali Al-Hamadi, Jack Currie, Alex Bass

  • Substitutes: Josh Davison, James Tilley, Isaac Ogundere, Lee Brown, Harry Pell, Aron Sasu, Nik Tzanev, James Ball, Alex Pearce

Ramsgate Lineup

  • Starting XI: Benny Bioletti, Jack Parter, Joe Ellul, Bode Anidugbe, Michael West, Tijan Jadama, Lee Martin, Jordan Green, Alfie Young, Tom Hadler, Joe Taylor

  • Substitutes: Tristan Holden, Wes Hennessey, Louie Procopi, Sinn'Kaye Christie, Archie Simmons, Freddie Oliver, Medy Elito, Jack Paxman, Dan Johnson

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is AFC Wimbledon, the chance that we have calculated is 85.19%. This is based on old statistics from AFC Wimbledon combined with the statistics from Ramsgate. The chance that Ramsgate will win the match, we have calculated at 4.58%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 10.23%.

Advertisement