Eastleigh vs Reading, 2023-12-03T13:30:00.000Z

Eastleigh vs Reading
FA Cup logo
FA Cup
GB-UKM flagEngland
Eastleigh crest
2 : 1
Reading crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Sunday December 3, 2023
Silverlake Stadium
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Eastleigh crestReading crest

Events

9'
YELLOWCARD icon
George Langston
22'
GOAL icon
Paul McCallum
(Scott Quigley)
23'
YELLOWCARD icon
Jake Taylor
29'
YELLOWCARD icon
Charlie Savage
35'
YELLOWCARD icon
Paul McCallum
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Harlee Dean
(Matty Carson)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Paul Mukairu
(Ben Elliott)
54'
YELLOWCARD icon
Clinton Mola
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Solomon Nwabuokei
(Jake Taylor)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sam Smith
(Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Wing
(Charlie Savage)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jayden Harris
(Nigel Atangana)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amadou Salif Mbengue
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tivonge Rushesha
(Amadou Salif Mbengue)
86'
GOAL icon
Femi Azeez
(Lewis Wing)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Chris Maguire
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Harlee Dean
90'
GOAL icon
Paul McCallum
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
38%
62%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
0
7
Shots Blocked
3
7
Corners
1
2
Fouls
13
14
Offsides
2
5
Yellow Cards
4
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Eastleigh logo
Eastleigh
4-4-2
Reading logo
Reading
4-3-3
1
Joe McDonnell
14
Lee Hodson
6
Ludwig Francillette
12
George Langston
18
Bailey Clements
11
Enzio Boldewijn
8
Jake Taylor
4
Nigel Atangana
17
Chris Maguire
9
Paul McCallum
2
20
Scott Quigley
22
Joel Pereira
27
Amadou Salif Mbengue
3
Tom Holmes
2
Clinton Mola
47
Matty Carson
36
Michael Craig
8
Charlie Savage
7
Harvey Knibbs
11
Femi Azeez
15
Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan
4
Ben Elliott
Eastleigh
3
Ryan Clampin
21
Oscar Rutherford
19
Corey Panter
13
Tommy Scott
27
Seangwoo Yang
23
Jayden Harris
22
Kaya Tshaka
16
Solomon Nwabuokei
10
Aidan Barlow
Reading
6
Harlee Dean
1
David Button
42
Caylan Vickers
40
Tivonge Rushesha
32
Nelson Abbey
29
Lewis Wing
23
Sam Hutchinson
12
Paul Mukairu
10
Sam Smith
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
29.49%
X
21.41%
2
49.1%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.26%
No
39.74%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.61%
No
18.39%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
61.46%
No
38.54%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
39.14%
No
60.86%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.95%
No
75.05%

About the football match Eastleigh against Reading

On Sunday December 3, 2023, precisely at 8:30 AM, Eastleigh and Reading will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the FA Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant Silverlake Stadium, the home turf of Eastleigh. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Eastleigh Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bailey Clements, Chris Maguire, Jake Taylor, Enzio Boldewijn, George Langston, Paul McCallum, Ludwig Francillette, Nigel Atangana, Lee Hodson, Joe McDonnell, Scott Quigley

  • Substitutes: Ryan Clampin, Oscar Rutherford, Corey Panter, Tommy Scott, Seangwoo Yang, Jayden Harris, Kaya Tshaka, Solomon Nwabuokei, Aidan Barlow

Reading Lineup

  • Starting XI: Michael Craig, Clinton Mola, Amadou Salif Mbengue, Matty Carson, Harvey Knibbs, Femi Azeez, Tom Holmes, Joel Pereira, Charlie Savage, Ben Elliott, Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan

  • Substitutes: Harlee Dean, David Button, Caylan Vickers, Tivonge Rushesha, Nelson Abbey, Lewis Wing, Sam Hutchinson, Paul Mukairu, Sam Smith

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Reading, the chance that we have calculated is 49.1%. This is based on old statistics from Reading combined with the statistics from Eastleigh. The chance that Eastleigh will win the match, we have calculated at 29.49%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.41%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Eastleigh and Reading can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement