Alfreton Town vs Walsall, 2023-12-05T19:45:00.000Z

Alfreton Town vs Walsall
FA Cup logo
FA Cup
GB-UKM flagEngland
Alfreton Town crest
0 : 0
Walsall crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday December 5, 2023
The Impact Arena
S. Allison
ESPN+

Attacking Momentum

Alfreton Town crestWalsall crest

Events

65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lewis Salmon
(Jordan Thewlis)
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jake Day
(Ryan Taylor)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jack Earing
(Ross Tierney)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Tom Knowles
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nathan Newall
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Donervon Daniels
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
42%
58%
Shots On Target
4
4
Shots Off Target
5
6
Shots Blocked
4
7
Corners
3
7
Fouls
9
10
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
1
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Alfreton Town logo
Alfreton Town
4-3-1-2
Walsall logo
Walsall
4-4-1-1
1
George Willis
14
Shaun Brisley
6
Dwayne Riley
2
Josh Clackstone
23
Nathan Newall
8
George Cantrill
4
Adam Lund
12
Harry Perritt
22
Billy Fewster
29
Ryan Taylor
7
Jordan Thewlis
22
Jackson Smith
2
David Okagbue
5
Donervon Daniels
6
Priestley Farquharson
3
Liam Gordon
10
Tom Knowles
4
Oisin McEntee
8
Isaac Hutchinson
25
Ryan Stirk
26
Ross Tierney
15
Freddie Draper
Alfreton Town
13
Jake Askew
9
Jake Day
5
Kennedy Digie
21
Will Grewal Pollard
10
Liam Waldock
17
James Oliver
16
Joe Stacey
11
Lewis Salmon
Walsall
17
Jack Earing
19
Harry Williams
42
Harvey Griffiths
11
Douglas James-Taylor
12
Joe Foulkes
21
Taylor Allen
14
Brandon Comley
32
George Barrett
9
Jamille Matt
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
22.99%
X
21.31%
2
55.7%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.24%
No
40.76%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.75%
No
18.25%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
60.57%
No
39.43%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.57%
No
61.47%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.87%
No
75.13%

About the football match Alfreton Town against Walsall

On Tuesday December 5, 2023, precisely at 2:45 PM, Alfreton Town and Walsall will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the FA Cup. This encounter will take place at the significant The Impact Arena, the home turf of Alfreton Town. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Alfreton Town Lineup

  • Starting XI: Adam Lund, Harry Perritt, George Willis, Shaun Brisley, Dwayne Riley, Jordan Thewlis, Josh Clackstone, Nathan Newall, George Cantrill, Billy Fewster, Ryan Taylor

  • Substitutes: Jake Askew, Jake Day, Kennedy Digie, Will Grewal Pollard, Liam Waldock, James Oliver, Joe Stacey, Lewis Salmon

Walsall Lineup

  • Starting XI: Oisin McEntee, Ryan Stirk, Jackson Smith, Ross Tierney, Donervon Daniels, Priestley Farquharson, Liam Gordon, Tom Knowles, Isaac Hutchinson, Freddie Draper, David Okagbue

  • Substitutes: Jack Earing, Harry Williams, Harvey Griffiths, Douglas James-Taylor, Joe Foulkes, Taylor Allen, Brandon Comley, George Barrett, Jamille Matt

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Walsall, the chance that we have calculated is 55.7%. This is based on old statistics from Walsall combined with the statistics from Alfreton Town. The chance that Alfreton Town will win the match, we have calculated at 22.99%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.31%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Alfreton Town and Walsall can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: ESPN+.

Advertisement