Ludogorets vs Nordsjælland, 2023-12-14T17:45:00.000Z

Ludogorets vs Nordsjælland
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
Ludogorets crest
1 : 0
Nordsjælland crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday December 14, 2023
Huvepharma Arena (Razgrad)
Ovidiu Alin Hațegan
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Ludogorets crestNordsjælland crest

Events

6'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bernard Tekpetey
17'
YELLOWCARD icon
Benjamin Nygren
32'
YELLOWCARD icon
Noah Sonko Sundberg
45'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ivan Yordanov
(Claude Gonçalves)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rwan Seco
(Bernard Tekpetey)
48'
YELLOWCARD icon
Martin Frese
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matías Tissera
(Pedro Naressi)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jonas Jensen-Abbew
(Christian Kjelder Rasmussen)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahim Osman
(Andreas Schjelderup)
79'
GOAL icon
Jakub Piotrowski
(Aslak Witry)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Conrad Harder
(Daniel Svensson)
83'
YELLOWCARD icon
Matías Tissera
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Georgi Terziev
(Aslak Witry)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Erik Marxen
(Lucas Hey)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Spas Delev
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ivan Yordanov
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
6
5
Shots Off Target
8
8
Shots Blocked
1
2
Corners
4
3
Fouls
14
13
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
5
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Ludogorets logo
Ludogorets
4-3-3
Nordsjælland logo
Nordsjælland
4-3-3
1
Sergio Padt
16
Aslak Witry
26
Noah Sonko Sundberg
24
Olivier Verdon
17
Son
30
Pedro Naressi
8
Claude Gonçalves
37
Bernard Tekpetey
6
Jakub Piotrowski
90
Spas Delev
9
Kwadwo Duah
13
Andreas Hansen
19
Lucas Hey
4
Kian Hansen
39
Adamo Nagalo
5
Martin Frese
9
Benjamin Nygren
6
Jeppe Tverskov
27
Daniel Svensson
17
Christian Kjelder Rasmussen
7
Marcus Ingvartsen
8
Andreas Schjelderup
Ludogorets
5
Georgi Terziev
82
Ivan Yordanov
64
Dominik Yankov
88
Todor Nedelev
99
Rwan Seco
67
Damyan Hristov
22
Franco Russo
10
Matías Tissera
69
Plamen Pepelyashev
Nordsjælland
25
Carljohan Eriksson
12
Rocco Ascone
15
Erik Marxen
14
Ibrahim Osman
43
Sindre Walle Egeli
40
Conrad Harder
30
Jonas Jensen-Abbew
42
Kaare Barslund
21
Zidan Sertdemir
23
Oliver Villadsen
24
Lucas Hogsberg
31
Andreas Gülstorff
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
50.43%
X
23.06%
2
26.52%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.93%
No
44.07%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.96%
No
21.04%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.32%
No
42.68%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.37%
No
64.63%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.73%
No
78.27%

About the football match Ludogorets against Nordsjælland

On Thursday December 14, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Ludogorets and Nordsjælland will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Huvepharma Arena (Razgrad), the home turf of Ludogorets. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Ludogorets Lineup

  • Starting XI: Spas Delev, Kwadwo Duah, Sergio Padt, Son, Jakub Piotrowski, Pedro Naressi, Olivier Verdon, Aslak Witry, Claude Gonçalves, Noah Sonko Sundberg, Bernard Tekpetey

  • Substitutes: Georgi Terziev, Ivan Yordanov, Dominik Yankov, Todor Nedelev, Rwan Seco, Damyan Hristov, Franco Russo, Matías Tissera, Plamen Pepelyashev

Nordsjælland Lineup

  • Starting XI: Martin Frese, Andreas Hansen, Benjamin Nygren, Kian Hansen, Marcus Ingvartsen, Christian Kjelder Rasmussen, Lucas Hey, Adamo Nagalo, Daniel Svensson, Jeppe Tverskov, Andreas Schjelderup

  • Substitutes: Carljohan Eriksson, Rocco Ascone, Erik Marxen, Ibrahim Osman, Sindre Walle Egeli, Conrad Harder, Jonas Jensen-Abbew, Kaare Barslund, Zidan Sertdemir, Oliver Villadsen, Lucas Hogsberg, Andreas Gülstorff

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ludogorets, the chance that we have calculated is 50.43%. This is based on old statistics from Ludogorets combined with the statistics from Nordsjælland. The chance that Nordsjælland will win the match, we have calculated at 26.52%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.06%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Ludogorets and Nordsjælland can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement