Spartak Trnava vs Ludogorets, 2023-11-30T20:00:00.000Z

Spartak Trnava vs Ludogorets
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
Spartak Trnava crest
1 : 2
Ludogorets crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
V. Spasjoņņikovs
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Spartak Trnava crestLudogorets crest

Events

25'
VAR icon
Bernard Tekpetey
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jan Bernat
(Filip Bainović)
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pedro Naressi
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Martin Mikovič
(Philip Azango)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marco Đuričin
(Michal Ďuriš)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakub Paur
(Martin Bukata)
74'
GOAL icon
Kwadwo Duah
(Bernard Tekpetey)
78'
GOAL icon
Erik Daniel
(Kelvin Ofori)
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kristián Koštrna
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Martin Šulek
(Lukáš Štetina)
85'
VAR icon
Jakub Piotrowski
86'
MISSED_PENALTY icon
Olivier Verdon
(Olivier Verdon)
88'
YELLOWCARD icon
Martin Mikovič
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rwan Seco
(Pedro Naressi)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Matías Tissera
(Bernard Tekpetey)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Caio Vidal
90'
GOAL icon
Matías Tissera
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
35%
65%
Shots On Target
2
10
Shots Off Target
3
5
Shots Blocked
2
5
Corners
1
11
Fouls
11
7
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Spartak Trnava logo
Spartak Trnava
4-3-3
Ludogorets logo
Ludogorets
4-3-3
71
Dominik Takáč
24
Kristián Koštrna
2
Lukáš Štetina
26
Sebastian Kóša
23
Erik Daniel
25
Filip Bainović
80
Adrian Zeljkovic
28
Martin Bukata
97
Kelvin Ofori
57
Michal Ďuriš
11
Philip Azango
1
Sergio Padt
16
Aslak Witry
26
Noah Sonko Sundberg
24
Olivier Verdon
3
Anton Nedyalkov
37
Bernard Tekpetey
30
Pedro Naressi
8
Claude Gonçalves
77
Caio Vidal
6
Jakub Piotrowski
9
Kwadwo Duah
Spartak Trnava
5
Miha Kompan Breznik
20
Azeez Oseni
72
Martin Vantruba
29
Martin Mikovič
18
Martin Šulek
6
Roman Procházka
27
Jan Bernat
7
Marco Đuričin
13
Marek Ujlaky
4
Nicolás Gorosito
17
Jakub Paur
Ludogorets
99
Rwan Seco
5
Georgi Terziev
17
Son
64
Dominik Yankov
10
Matías Tissera
69
Plamen Pepelyashev
22
Franco Russo
11
Mounir Chouiar
88
Todor Nedelev
12
Simon Sluga
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
25.83%
X
23.02%
2
51.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
53.9%
No
46.1%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
77.6%
No
22.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
55.01%
No
44.99%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
32.52%
No
67.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
19.49%
No
80.51%

About the football match Spartak Trnava against Ludogorets

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Spartak Trnava and Ludogorets will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant undefined, the home turf of Spartak Trnava. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Spartak Trnava Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kristián Koštrna, Dominik Takáč, Kelvin Ofori, Sebastian Kóša, Lukáš Štetina, Erik Daniel, Filip Bainović, Philip Azango, Martin Bukata, Michal Ďuriš, Adrian Zeljkovic

  • Substitutes: Miha Kompan Breznik, Azeez Oseni, Martin Vantruba, Martin Mikovič, Martin Šulek, Roman Procházka, Jan Bernat, Marco Đuričin, Marek Ujlaky, Nicolás Gorosito, Jakub Paur

Ludogorets Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kwadwo Duah, Sergio Padt, Aslak Witry, Anton Nedyalkov, Noah Sonko Sundberg, Jakub Piotrowski, Pedro Naressi, Caio Vidal, Bernard Tekpetey, Olivier Verdon, Claude Gonçalves

  • Substitutes: Rwan Seco, Georgi Terziev, Son, Dominik Yankov, Matías Tissera, Plamen Pepelyashev, Franco Russo, Mounir Chouiar, Todor Nedelev, Simon Sluga

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Ludogorets, the chance that we have calculated is 51.16%. This is based on old statistics from Ludogorets combined with the statistics from Spartak Trnava. The chance that Spartak Trnava will win the match, we have calculated at 25.83%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.02%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Spartak Trnava and Ludogorets can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement