HJK vs Aberdeen, 2023-11-30T17:45:00.000Z

HJK vs Aberdeen
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
HJK crest
2 : 2
Aberdeen crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
Bolt Arena
G. Nuza
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

HJK crestAberdeen crest

Events

16'
GOAL icon
Hassane Bandé
(Matti Peltola)
33'
GOAL icon
Santeri Hostikka
(Lucas Lingman)
41'
GOAL icon
Angus MacDonald
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Connor Barron
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jamie McGrath
(Ryan Duncan)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ester Sokler
(Pape Habib Gueye)
56'
GOAL icon
Duk
(Richard Jensen)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Përparim Hetemaj
(Georgios Kanellopoulos)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tuomas Ollila
(Hassane Bandé)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jukka Raitala
(Santeri Hostikka)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicky Devlin
(Jack Milne)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bojan Miovski
(Duk)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Anthony Olusanya
(Aapo Halme)
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nicky Devlin
86'
YELLOWCARD icon
Topi Keskinen
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Lingman
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
6
6
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
4
3
Corners
5
6
Fouls
17
16
Offsides
2
0
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

HJK logo
HJK
3-4-3
Aberdeen logo
Aberdeen
3-5-2
85
Niki Mäenpää
6
Aapo Halme
15
Miro Tenho
14
Matti Peltola
23
Pyry Soiri
10
Lucas Lingman
24
Georgios Kanellopoulos
18
Topi Keskinen
7
Santeri Hostikka
9
Bojan Radulović
17
Hassane Bandé
24
Kelle Roos
33
Slobodan Rubezic
27
Angus MacDonald
5
Richard Jensen
28
Jack Milne
21
Dante Polvara
8
Connor Barron
23
Ryan Duncan
17
Jonny Hayes
14
Pape Habib Gueye
11
Duk
HJK
2
Tuomas Ollila
4
Joona Toivio
8
Filip Rogić
3
Niko Hämäläinen
1
Jesse Öst
5
Kristopher Da Graca
19
Aleksi Paananen
22
Jukka Raitala
27
Kevin Kouassivi-Benissan
29
Anthony Olusanya
37
Atomu Tanaka
56
Përparim Hetemaj
Aberdeen
2
Nicky Devlin
30
Dadya Or
7
Jamie McGrath
15
James McGarry
10
Leighton Clarkson
9
Bojan Miovski
6
Stefan Gartenmann
4
Graeme Shinnie
31
Ross Doohan
32
Findlay Marshall
19
Ester Sokler
18
Rhys Williams
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
43.78%
X
22.23%
2
33.98%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
59.37%
No
40.63%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
81.08%
No
18.92%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.5%
No
40.5%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
37.23%
No
62.77%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
23.92%
No
76.08%

About the football match HJK against Aberdeen

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, HJK and Aberdeen will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Bolt Arena, the home turf of HJK. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

HJK Lineup

  • Starting XI: Miro Tenho, Lucas Lingman, Santeri Hostikka, Bojan Radulović, Topi Keskinen, Niki Mäenpää, Matti Peltola, Pyry Soiri, Aapo Halme, Georgios Kanellopoulos, Hassane Bandé

  • Substitutes: Tuomas Ollila, Joona Toivio, Filip Rogić, Niko Hämäläinen, Jesse Öst, Kristopher Da Graca, Aleksi Paananen, Jukka Raitala, Kevin Kouassivi-Benissan, Anthony Olusanya, Atomu Tanaka, Përparim Hetemaj

Aberdeen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Connor Barron, Dante Polvara, Pape Habib Gueye, Duk, Kelle Roos, Slobodan Rubezic, Angus MacDonald, Richard Jensen, Jack Milne, Ryan Duncan, Jonny Hayes

  • Substitutes: Nicky Devlin, Dadya Or, Jamie McGrath, James McGarry, Leighton Clarkson, Bojan Miovski, Stefan Gartenmann, Graeme Shinnie, Ross Doohan, Findlay Marshall, Ester Sokler, Rhys Williams

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is HJK, the chance that we have calculated is 43.78%. This is based on old statistics from HJK combined with the statistics from Aberdeen. The chance that Aberdeen will win the match, we have calculated at 33.98%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.23%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between HJK and Aberdeen can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement