Fiorentina vs Genk, 2023-11-30T20:00:00.000Z

Fiorentina vs Genk
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
Fiorentina crest
2 : 1
Genk crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
Stadio Artemio Franchi
J. Kooij
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Fiorentina crestGenk crest

Events

20'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alieu Fadera
28'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lucas Martínez Quarta
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrade Davis Nicolas
42'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christopher Baah
(Alieu Fadera)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wouter Vrancken
45'
GOAL icon
Joris Kayembe
(Christopher Baah)
45'
GOAL icon
Lucas Martínez Quarta
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Michael Kayode
(Fabiano Parisi)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nikola Milenković
(Lucas Martínez Quarta)
58'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andi Zeqiri
(Tolu Arokodare)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arthur
(Alfred Duncan)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lucas Beltrán
(Antonín Barák)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bilal El Khannouss
(Patrik Hrosovsky)
82'
PENALTY icon
Nicolás González
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Daniel Muñoz
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Josip Brekalo
(Jonathan Ikoné)
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joseph Paintsil
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nikola Milenković
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andi Zeqiri
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Alejandro Galarza
90'
VAR_CARD
Alejandro Galarza
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Bryan Heynen
89'
YELLOWCARD icon
Patrik Hrosovsky
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Cristiano Biraghi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christian Kouamé
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
8
2
Shots Off Target
10
2
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
11
5
Fouls
14
15
Offsides
0
1
Yellow Cards
4
6
Advertisement

Line-ups

Fiorentina logo
Fiorentina
4-3-3
Genk logo
Genk
4-4-2
53
Oliver Christensen
65
Fabiano Parisi
26
Yerry Mina
28
Lucas Martínez Quarta
3
Cristiano Biraghi
72
Antonín Barák
8
Maxime López
32
Alfred Duncan
11
Jonathan Ikoné
99
Christian Kouamé
10
Nicolás González
1
Hendrik Van Crombrugge
23
Daniel Muñoz
46
Carlos Cuesta
3
Mujaid Sadick
18
Joris Kayembe
28
Joseph Paintsil
25
Alejandro Galarza
17
Patrik Hrosovsky
8
Bryan Heynen
99
Tolu Arokodare
7
Alieu Fadera
Fiorentina
73
Lorenzo Amatucci
77
Josip Brekalo
4
Nikola Milenković
19
Gino Infantino
6
Arthur
33
Michael Kayode
7
Riccardo Sottil
70
Niccolò Pierozzi
1
Pietro Terracciano
18
M'Bala Nzola
9
Lucas Beltrán
16
Luca Ranieri
Genk
19
Anouar Ait El Hadj
34
Bilal El Khannouss
24
Luca Oyen
5
Gerardo Arteaga
90
Christopher Baah
9
Andi Zeqiri
14
Yira Collins Sor
26
Maarten Vandevoordt
30
Vic Chambaere
2
Mark McKenzie
15
Zakaria El Ouahdi
4
Aziz Ouattara Mohammed
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.4%
X
22.25%
2
23.35%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
56.17%
No
43.83%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.72%
No
20.28%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.02%
No
41.98%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.04%
No
65.96%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.25%
No
78.75%

About the football match Fiorentina against Genk

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Fiorentina and Genk will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadio Artemio Franchi, the home turf of Fiorentina. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Fiorentina Lineup

  • Starting XI: Christian Kouamé, Nicolás González, Alfred Duncan, Jonathan Ikoné, Oliver Christensen, Lucas Martínez Quarta, Antonín Barák, Yerry Mina, Fabiano Parisi, Cristiano Biraghi, Maxime López

  • Substitutes: Lorenzo Amatucci, Josip Brekalo, Nikola Milenković, Gino Infantino, Arthur, Michael Kayode, Riccardo Sottil, Niccolò Pierozzi, Pietro Terracciano, M'Bala Nzola, Lucas Beltrán, Luca Ranieri

Genk Lineup

  • Starting XI: Bryan Heynen, Patrik Hrosovsky, Joris Kayembe, Daniel Muñoz, Carlos Cuesta, Joseph Paintsil, Tolu Arokodare, Alieu Fadera, Mujaid Sadick, Hendrik Van Crombrugge, Alejandro Galarza

  • Substitutes: Anouar Ait El Hadj, Bilal El Khannouss, Luca Oyen, Gerardo Arteaga, Christopher Baah, Andi Zeqiri, Yira Collins Sor, Maarten Vandevoordt, Vic Chambaere, Mark McKenzie, Zakaria El Ouahdi, Aziz Ouattara Mohammed

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Fiorentina, the chance that we have calculated is 54.4%. This is based on old statistics from Fiorentina combined with the statistics from Genk. The chance that Genk will win the match, we have calculated at 23.35%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.25%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Fiorentina and Genk can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement