About the football match Zrinjski against Aston Villa
On Thursday December 14, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Zrinjski and Aston Villa will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Bijeli Brijeg, the home turf of Zrinjski. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Starting XI: Marko Marić, Stipe Radic, Antonio Ivančić, Josip Ćorluka, Dario Čanađija, Matija Malekinušić, Kerim Memija, Nemanja Bilbija, Slobodan Jakovljević, Damir Zlomislić, Mario Ćuže
Substitutes: Matej Senić, Antonio Prskalo, Petar Mišić, Aldin Hrvanović, Franko Sabljić, Luka Marin, Anis Sefo, Tomislav Kiš
Aston Villa Lineup
Starting XI: Jhon Durán, Douglas Luiz, Ezri Konsa, Nicolò Zaniolo, Álex Moreno, Jacob Ramsey, Leander Dendoncker, Pau Torres, Filip Marschall, Moussa Diaby, Matty Cash
Substitutes: Emiliano Martínez, Tommi O'Reilly, Boubacar Kamara, Calum Chambers, John McGinn, Diego Carlos, Ollie Watkins, Lucas Digne
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Aston Villa, the chance that we have calculated is 45.17%. This is based on old statistics from Aston Villa combined with the statistics from Zrinjski. The chance that Zrinjski will win the match, we have calculated at 33.45%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.38%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between Zrinjski and Aston Villa can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.