Bodø / Glimt vs Lugano, 2023-11-30T17:45:00.000Z

Bodø / Glimt vs Lugano
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
Bodø / Glimt crest
5 : 2
Lugano crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
Aspmyra Stadion
D. Bel
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Bodø / Glimt crestLugano crest

Events

40'
GOAL icon
Amahl Pellegrino
(Brice Wembangomo)
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Faris Moumbagna
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Hadj Mahmoud
52'
GOAL icon
Sondre Brunstad Fet
(Patrick Berg)
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amahl Pellegrino
60'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amir Saipi
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yanis Cimignani
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Shkelqim Vladi
(Yanis Cimignani)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jhon Espinoza
(Allan Arigoni)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roman Macek
(Hadj Mahmoud)
65'
GOAL icon
Patrick Berg
(Sondre Brunstad Fet)
69'
GOAL icon
Zan Celar
(Albian Hajdari)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Forsmo Kapskarmo
(Faris Moumbagna)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ulrik Saltnes
(Sondre Brunstad Fet)
78'
GOAL icon
Amahl Pellegrino
(Albert Grønbæk)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tobias Gulliksen
(Albert Grønbæk)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fredrik Sjøvold
(Brice Wembangomo)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nino Zugelj
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nino Zugelj
(Sondre Sørli)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Boris Babic
(Zan Celar)
86'
GOAL icon
Boris Babic
(Jhon Espinoza)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayman El Wafi
(Kreshnik Hajrizi)
88'
GOAL icon
Oscar Forsmo Kapskarmo
(Ulrik Saltnes)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Shkelqim Vladi
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Albian Hajdari
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
8
5
Shots Off Target
3
10
Shots Blocked
0
5
Corners
2
5
Fouls
8
12
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
3
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Bodø / Glimt logo
Bodø / Glimt
4-3-3
Lugano logo
Lugano
4-3-3
1
Julian Faye Lund
5
Brice Wembangomo
18
Brede Moe
4
Odin Bjørtuft
15
Fredrik Bjørkan
19
Sondre Brunstad Fet
77
Patrick Berg
8
Albert Grønbæk
27
Sondre Sørli
29
Faris Moumbagna
7
Amahl Pellegrino
2
1
Amir Saipi
34
Allan Arigoni
17
Lukas Mai
4
Kreshnik Hajrizi
5
Albian Hajdari
29
Hadj Mahmoud
14
Jonathan Sabbatini
11
Renato Steffen
25
Uran Bislimi
21
Yanis Cimignani
9
Zan Celar
Bodø / Glimt
25
Tobias Gulliksen
22
Petter Nosa Dahl
6
Isak Helstad Amundsen
28
Oscar Forsmo Kapskarmo
2
Marius Lode
45
Isak Sjong
14
Ulrik Saltnes
10
Daniel Bassi
20
Fredrik Sjøvold
44
Magnus Brøndbo
30
Adam Sørensen
99
Nino Zugelj
Lugano
19
Shkelqim Vladi
6
Jhon Espinoza
99
Diego Mina
50
Johann Angstmann
27
Boris Babic
7
Roman Macek
90
Steven Deana
41
Noah De Queiroz
22
Ayman El Wafi
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
63.72%
X
18.8%
2
17.48%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
60.16%
No
39.84%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.37%
No
14.63%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
65.23%
No
34.77%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
44.82%
No
55.18%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
30.6%
No
69.4%

About the football match Bodø / Glimt against Lugano

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Bodø / Glimt and Lugano will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Aspmyra Stadion, the home turf of Bodø / Glimt. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Bodø / Glimt Lineup

  • Starting XI: Julian Faye Lund, Brice Wembangomo, Patrick Berg, Albert Grønbæk, Sondre Sørli, Faris Moumbagna, Amahl Pellegrino, Fredrik Bjørkan, Sondre Brunstad Fet, Brede Moe, Odin Bjørtuft

  • Substitutes: Tobias Gulliksen, Petter Nosa Dahl, Isak Helstad Amundsen, Oscar Forsmo Kapskarmo, Marius Lode, Isak Sjong, Ulrik Saltnes, Daniel Bassi, Fredrik Sjøvold, Magnus Brøndbo, Adam Sørensen, Nino Zugelj

Lugano Lineup

  • Starting XI: Uran Bislimi, Renato Steffen, Yanis Cimignani, Allan Arigoni, Lukas Mai, Kreshnik Hajrizi, Albian Hajdari, Amir Saipi, Hadj Mahmoud, Zan Celar, Jonathan Sabbatini

  • Substitutes: Shkelqim Vladi, Jhon Espinoza, Diego Mina, Johann Angstmann, Boris Babic, Roman Macek, Steven Deana, Noah De Queiroz, Ayman El Wafi

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Bodø / Glimt, the chance that we have calculated is 63.72%. This is based on old statistics from Bodø / Glimt combined with the statistics from Lugano. The chance that Lugano will win the match, we have calculated at 17.48%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 18.8%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Bodø / Glimt and Lugano can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement