KF Ballkani vs Viktoria Plzeň, 2023-11-30T17:45:00.000Z

KF Ballkani vs Viktoria Plzeň
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
KF Ballkani crest
0 : 1
Viktoria Plzeň crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
Stadiumi i qytetit Suharekë
M. Barbu
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

KF Ballkani crestViktoria Plzeň crest

Events

44'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sampson Dweh
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ibrahim Traoré
(Adam Vlkanova)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pavel Šulc
(Jan Kliment)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pavel Hašek
(Jan Sýkora)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Arb Manaj
(Bernard Karrica)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Radim Řezník
(Libor Holík)
81'
GOAL icon
Pavel Šulc
(Lukáš Kalvach)
82'
YELLOWCARD icon
Arb Manaj
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Krenar Dulaj
(Lorenc Trashi)
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marsel Ismajlgeci
(Albin Berisha)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lukáš Hejda
(Pavel Bucha)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Gentrit Halili
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
59%
41%
Shots On Target
3
6
Shots Off Target
8
11
Shots Blocked
2
4
Corners
3
3
Fouls
8
21
Offsides
2
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

KF Ballkani logo
KF Ballkani
4-3-3
Viktoria Plzeň logo
Viktoria Plzeň
3-5-2
1
Enea Koliçi
2
Armend Thaqi
4
Gentrit Halili
32
Bajram Jashanica
19
Lorenc Trashi
11
Qëndrim Zyba
5
Lumbardh Dellova
25
Bernard Karrica
20
Edvin Kuc
10
Nazmi Gripshi
9
Albin Berisha
30
Viktor Baier
40
Sampson Dweh
3
Robin Hranáč
5
Jan Paluska
44
Libor Holík
20
Pavel Bucha
23
Lukáš Kalvach
18
Jhon Mosquera
7
Jan Sýkora
9
Jan Kliment
88
Adam Vlkanova
KF Ballkani
12
Andrea Hoxha
98
Almir Kryeziu
77
Marsel Ismajlgeci
23
Ramush Ramadani
22
Krenar Dulaj
8
Vesel Limaj
3
Arber Potoku
92
Damir Ljuljanović
88
Arbnor Halitjaha
30
Arb Manaj
Viktoria Plzeň
22
Cadu
25
Pavel Hašek
14
Radim Řezník
2
Lukáš Hejda
12
Ibrahim Traoré
13
Marián Tvrdoň
10
Jan Kopic
36
Jindrich Stanek
31
Pavel Šulc
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.44%
X
22.91%
2
30.66%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.81%
No
41.19%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.2%
No
19.8%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.93%
No
41.07%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.77%
No
63.23%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.4%
No
77.6%

About the football match KF Ballkani against Viktoria Plzeň

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, KF Ballkani and Viktoria Plzeň will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadiumi i qytetit Suharekë, the home turf of KF Ballkani. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

KF Ballkani Lineup

  • Starting XI: Lumbardh Dellova, Gentrit Halili, Albin Berisha, Bernard Karrica, Bajram Jashanica, Enea Koliçi, Lorenc Trashi, Edvin Kuc, Armend Thaqi, Nazmi Gripshi, Qëndrim Zyba

  • Substitutes: Andrea Hoxha, Almir Kryeziu, Marsel Ismajlgeci, Ramush Ramadani, Krenar Dulaj, Vesel Limaj, Arber Potoku, Damir Ljuljanović, Arbnor Halitjaha, Arb Manaj

Viktoria Plzeň Lineup

  • Starting XI: Viktor Baier, Jhon Mosquera, Lukáš Kalvach, Sampson Dweh, Robin Hranáč, Jan Paluska, Libor Holík, Pavel Bucha, Jan Sýkora, Jan Kliment, Adam Vlkanova

  • Substitutes: Cadu, Pavel Hašek, Radim Řezník, Lukáš Hejda, Ibrahim Traoré, Marián Tvrdoň, Jan Kopic, Jindrich Stanek, Pavel Šulc

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is KF Ballkani, the chance that we have calculated is 46.44%. This is based on old statistics from KF Ballkani combined with the statistics from Viktoria Plzeň. The chance that Viktoria Plzeň will win the match, we have calculated at 30.66%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.91%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between KF Ballkani and Viktoria Plzeň can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement