About the football match Zorya against Breidablik
On Thursday December 14, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Zorya and Breidablik will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Slavutych-Arena, the home turf of Zorya. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Starting XI: Ihor Horbach, Eduardo Guerrero, Ihor Snurnitsyn, Oleksandr Saputin, Denys Antyukh, Anderson Jordan, Anton Bol, Dmytro Myshnov, Petar Mićin, Arsenii Batahov, Vyacheslav Churko
Substitutes: Wendell, Kodjo Aziangbe, Danyil Alefirenko, Oleg Danchenko, Denys Nagnoynyi, Vladyslav Bugai, Anton Zhylkin
Starting XI: Viktor Örn Margeirsson, Höskuldur Gunnlaugsson, Davíd Ingvarsson, Anton Logi Lúdvíksson, Andri Rafn Yeoman, Damir Muminovic, Alexander Helgi Sigurdarson, Kristinn Steindórsson, Anton Ari Einarsson, Jason Dadi Svanthórsson, Viktor Karl Einarsson
Substitutes: Dagur Örn Fjeldsted, Arnór Sveinn Adalsteinsson, Ágúst Hlynsson, Atli Þór Gunnarsson, Eythór Aron Wöhler, Brynjar Atli Bragason, Patrik Johannesen, Oliver Stefánsson, Oliver Sigurjónsson, Ásgeir Helgi Orrason, Kristófer Kristinsson
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Zorya, the chance that we have calculated is 48.29%. This is based on old statistics from Zorya combined with the statistics from Breidablik. The chance that Breidablik will win the match, we have calculated at 30.64%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.08%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between Zorya and Breidablik can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.