About the football match Maccabi Tel Aviv against Gent
On Thursday December 14, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Maccabi Tel Aviv and Gent will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant Gradski stadion, the home turf of Maccabi Tel Aviv. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Maccabi Tel Aviv Lineup
Starting XI: Enric Saborit, Dor Peretz, Milson, Eran Zahavi, Dan Biton, Nir Bitton, Avishay Cohen, Orlando Mosquera, Gabi Kanichowsky, Joris van Overeem, Roy Revivo
Substitutes: Ido Shahar, Sheran Yeini, Yonatan Cohen, Dor Turgeman, Idan Nachmias, Eyal Golasa, Kiko Bondoso, Yvann Maçon, Saied Abu Farchi, Ofir Davidzada, Roei Mashpati, Osher Davida
Starting XI: Gift Emmanuel Orban, Núrio Fortuna, Julien De Sart, Tarik Tissoudali, Pieter Gerkens, Ismael Kandouss, Noah Fadiga, Omri Gendelman, Tsuyoshi Watanabe, Davy Roef, Andrew Hjulsager
Substitutes: Louis Fortin, Celestin De Schrevel, Matisse Samoise, Sven Kums, Jordan Torunarigha, Hyun-seok Hong, Hugo Cuypers, Malick Fofana, Laurent Depoitre
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Maccabi Tel Aviv, the chance that we have calculated is 46.16%. This is based on old statistics from Maccabi Tel Aviv combined with the statistics from Gent. The chance that Gent will win the match, we have calculated at 29.48%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.37%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between Maccabi Tel Aviv and Gent can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.