Gent vs Zorya, 2023-11-30T17:45:00.000Z

Gent vs Zorya
Europa Conference League logo
Europa Conference League
EU flagEurope
Gent crest
4 : 1
Zorya crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Thursday November 30, 2023
GHELAMCO-arena
E. Manouhos
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Gent crestZorya crest

Events

20'
GOAL icon
Malick Fofana
(Pieter Gerkens)
27'
YELLOWCARD icon
Noah Fadiga
32'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ihor Horbach
(Oleg Danchenko)
39'
YELLOWCARD icon
Denys Antyukh
42'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kodjo Aziangbe
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jordan Torunarigha
(Ismael Kandouss)
49'
OWNGOAL icon
Arsenii Batahov
(Noah Fadiga)
55'
GOAL icon
Gift Emmanuel Orban
(Noah Fadiga)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andrew Hjulsager
(Sven Kums)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladyslav Bugai
(Denys Antyukh)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Denys Nagnoynyi
(Kodjo Aziangbe)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Davy Roef
(Paul Nardi)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tarik Tissoudali
(Núrio Fortuna)
71'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bram Lagae
(Malick Fofana)
75'
GOAL icon
Omri Gendelman
(Hugo Cuypers)
82'
GOAL icon
Denys Nagnoynyi
(Ihor Horbach)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dmytro Myshnov
(Vyacheslav Churko)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Danyil Alefirenko
(Ihor Kyriukhantsev)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Andrew Hjulsager
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Hein Vanhaezebrouck
90'
VAR icon
Arsenii Batahov
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
57%
43%
Shots On Target
7
4
Shots Off Target
6
5
Shots Blocked
7
1
Corners
5
5
Fouls
8
15
Offsides
2
2
Yellow Cards
2
2
Advertisement

Line-ups

Gent logo
Gent
4-4-2
Zorya logo
Zorya
4-3-2-1
1
Paul Nardi
5
Ismael Kandouss
4
Tsuyoshi Watanabe
25
Núrio Fortuna
22
Noah Fadiga
6
Omri Gendelman
24
Sven Kums
19
Malick Fofana
8
Pieter Gerkens
11
Hugo Cuypers
20
Gift Emmanuel Orban
30
Mykyta Turbaievskyi
94
Oleg Danchenko
3
Anton Bol
55
Anderson Jordan
44
Arsenii Batahov
74
Ihor Snurnitsyn
70
Ihor Kyriukhantsev
4
Kodjo Aziangbe
20
Vyacheslav Churko
7
Denys Antyukh
39
Eduardo Guerrero
Gent
23
Jordan Torunarigha
26
Louis Fortin
33
Davy Roef
15
Bram Lagae
17
Andrew Hjulsager
18
Matisse Samoise
29
Laurent Depoitre
10
Tarik Tissoudali
Zorya
78
Wendell
36
Anton Zhylkin
22
Petar Mićin
17
Ihor Horbach
19
Vladyslav Bugai
1
Oleksandr Saputin
9
Dmytro Myshnov
10
Denys Nagnoynyi
11
Danyil Alefirenko
15
Kyrylo Dryshlyuk
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.98%
X
19.71%
2
18.3%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.36%
No
45.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.66%
No
19.34%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.03%
No
41.97%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
36.51%
No
63.49%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
24.62%
No
75.38%

About the football match Gent against Zorya

On Thursday November 30, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Gent and Zorya will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Europa Conference League. This encounter will take place at the significant GHELAMCO-arena, the home turf of Gent. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Gent Lineup

  • Starting XI: Noah Fadiga, Tsuyoshi Watanabe, Omri Gendelman, Hugo Cuypers, Gift Emmanuel Orban, Paul Nardi, Núrio Fortuna, Malick Fofana, Pieter Gerkens, Ismael Kandouss, Sven Kums

  • Substitutes: Jordan Torunarigha, Louis Fortin, Davy Roef, Bram Lagae, Andrew Hjulsager, Matisse Samoise, Laurent Depoitre, Tarik Tissoudali

Zorya Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mykyta Turbaievskyi, Anton Bol, Ihor Snurnitsyn, Arsenii Batahov, Eduardo Guerrero, Vyacheslav Churko, Oleg Danchenko, Denys Antyukh, Ihor Kyriukhantsev, Anderson Jordan, Kodjo Aziangbe

  • Substitutes: Wendell, Anton Zhylkin, Petar Mićin, Ihor Horbach, Vladyslav Bugai, Oleksandr Saputin, Dmytro Myshnov, Denys Nagnoynyi, Danyil Alefirenko, Kyrylo Dryshlyuk

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Gent, the chance that we have calculated is 61.98%. This is based on old statistics from Gent combined with the statistics from Zorya. The chance that Zorya will win the match, we have calculated at 18.3%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.71%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Gent and Zorya can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement