FC Barcelona vs Porto, 2023-11-28T20:00:00.000Z

FC Barcelona vs Porto
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
FC Barcelona crest
2 : 1
Porto crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday November 28, 2023
Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys (Barcelona)
D. Orsato
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

FC Barcelona crestPorto crest

Events

30'
GOAL icon
Pepê
(Wenderson Galeno)
32'
GOAL icon
João Cancelo
(Pedri)
36'
YELLOWCARD icon
Fabio Cardoso
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Frenkie de Jong
57'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Mário
57'
GOAL icon
João Félix
(João Cancelo)
59'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Félix
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jorge Sánchez
(João Mário)
74'
YELLOWCARD icon
Pepê
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ferran Torres
(João Félix)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Francisco Conceição
(Evanilson)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolás González
(Stephen Eustáquio)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Alejandro Balde
(João Cancelo)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Toni Martínez
(Wenderson Galeno)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Danny Namaso
(Wenderson Galeno)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lamine Yamal
(Raphinha)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
54%
46%
Shots On Target
7
5
Shots Off Target
8
3
Shots Blocked
6
5
Corners
5
3
Fouls
11
20
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Barcelona logo
FC Barcelona
4-3-3
Porto logo
Porto
4-4-2
13
Iñaki Peña
4
Ronald Araújo
23
Jules Koundé
5
Iñigo Martínez
2
João Cancelo
8
Pedri
22
Ilkay Gündogan
21
Frenkie de Jong
11
Raphinha
9
Robert Lewandowski
14
João Félix
99
Diogo Costa
23
João Mário
2
Fabio Cardoso
3
Pepe
12
Zaidu Sanusi
11
Pepê
6
Stephen Eustáquio
22
Alan Varela
13
Wenderson Galeno
30
Evanilson
9
Mehdi Taremi
FC Barcelona
3
Alejandro Balde
7
Ferran Torres
15
Andreas Christensen
17
Marcos Alonso
18
Oriol Romeu
20
Sergi Roberto
26
Ander Astralaga
27
Lamine Yamal
30
Marc Casadó
31
Diego Kochen
32
Fermín López
Porto
8
Marko Grujić
10
Francisco Conceição
14
Cláudio Ramos
15
Jorge Sánchez
16
Nicolás González
17
Iván Jaime
19
Danny Namaso
20
André Franco
21
Fran Navarro
28
Romário Baró
29
Toni Martínez
70
Gonçalo Borges
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
46.04%
X
23.33%
2
30.62%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
58.33%
No
41.67%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.47%
No
20.53%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
56.83%
No
43.17%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
35.54%
No
64.46%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
22.09%
No
77.91%

About the football match FC Barcelona against Porto

On Tuesday November 28, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, FC Barcelona and Porto will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys (Barcelona), the home turf of FC Barcelona. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Barcelona Lineup

  • Starting XI: João Cancelo, Ronald Araújo, Iñigo Martínez, Pedri, Robert Lewandowski, Raphinha, Iñaki Peña, João Félix, Frenkie de Jong, Ilkay Gündogan, Jules Koundé

  • Substitutes: Alejandro Balde, Ferran Torres, Andreas Christensen, Marcos Alonso, Oriol Romeu, Sergi Roberto, Ander Astralaga, Lamine Yamal, Marc Casadó, Diego Kochen, Fermín López

Porto Lineup

  • Starting XI: Fabio Cardoso, Pepe, Stephen Eustáquio, Mehdi Taremi, Pepê, Zaidu Sanusi, Wenderson Galeno, Alan Varela, João Mário, Evanilson, Diogo Costa

  • Substitutes: Marko Grujić, Francisco Conceição, Cláudio Ramos, Jorge Sánchez, Nicolás González, Iván Jaime, Danny Namaso, André Franco, Fran Navarro, Romário Baró, Toni Martínez, Gonçalo Borges

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Barcelona, the chance that we have calculated is 46.04%. This is based on old statistics from FC Barcelona combined with the statistics from Porto. The chance that Porto will win the match, we have calculated at 30.62%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.33%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Barcelona and Porto can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement