Crvena Zvezda vs Manchester City, 2023-12-13T17:45:00.000Z

Crvena Zvezda vs Manchester City
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Crvena Zvezda crest
2 : 3
Manchester City crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday December 13, 2023
Stadion Rajko Mitić
?. Ağayev
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Crvena Zvezda crestManchester City crest

Events

19'
GOAL icon
M. Hamilton
(Matheus Nunes)
45'
YELLOWCARD icon
Uroš Spajić
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
P. Foden
(J. Grealish)
52'
YELLOWCARD icon
K. Phillips
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksandar Katai
(Guélor Kanga)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladimir Lučić
(Peter Olayinka)
57'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jovan Mijatović
(Cherif Ndiaye)
62'
GOAL icon
O. Bobb
(R. Lewis)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Milan Rodić
(Uroš Spajić)
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Srđan Mijailović
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Mahamadou Susoho
(M. Kovačić)
76'
GOAL icon
In-beom Hwang
(Osman Bukari)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Uroš Kabić
(Kosta Nedeljković)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Bernardo Silva
(Matheus Nunes)
84'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nasser Djiga
85'
PENALTY icon
K. Phillips
86'
SUBSTITUTION icon
N. Aké
(J. Stones)
90'
GOAL icon
Aleksandar Katai
(In-beom Hwang)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
33%
67%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
3
4
Shots Blocked
2
3
Corners
2
2
Fouls
21
7
Offsides
3
3
Yellow Cards
3
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Crvena Zvezda logo
Crvena Zvezda
4-3-3
Manchester City logo
Manchester City
4-2-3-1
18
Omri Glazer
2
Kosta Nedeljković
24
Nasser Djiga
5
Uroš Spajić
15
Aleksandar Dragović
14
Peter Olayinka
8
Guélor Kanga
33
Srđan Mijailović
66
In-beom Hwang
30
Osman Bukari
9
Cherif Ndiaye
18
S. Ortega
82
R. Lewis
5
J. Stones
25
M. Akanji
21
Sergio Gómez
4
K. Phillips
8
M. Kovačić
92
M. Hamilton
27
Matheus Nunes
10
J. Grealish
52
O. Bobb
Crvena Zvezda
3
Miloš Degenek
6
Marko Stamenić
10
Aleksandar Katai
17
Jean-Philippe Krasso
19
Nemanja Milunović
20
Kings Kangwa
22
Jovan Mijatović
23
Milan Rodić
27
Nikola Vasiljević
37
Vladimir Lučić
70
Uroš Kabić
80
Stefan Mitrović
Manchester City
2
K. Walker
3
Rúben Dias
6
N. Aké
16
Rodri
19
J. Álvarez
20
Bernardo Silva
24
J. Gvardiol
33
S. Carson
47
P. Foden
68
Max Alleyne
76
Mahamadou Susoho
88
True Grant
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
23.69%
X
22.06%
2
54.25%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.73%
No
45.27%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
78.4%
No
21.6%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
57.22%
No
42.78%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
34.78%
No
65.22%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
21.72%
No
78.28%

About the football match Crvena Zvezda against Manchester City

On Wednesday December 13, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Crvena Zvezda and Manchester City will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Rajko Mitić, the home turf of Crvena Zvezda. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Crvena Zvezda Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kosta Nedeljković, Uroš Spajić, Guélor Kanga, Cherif Ndiaye, Peter Olayinka, Aleksandar Dragović, Omri Glazer, Nasser Djiga, Osman Bukari, Srđan Mijailović, In-beom Hwang

  • Substitutes: Miloš Degenek, Marko Stamenić, Aleksandar Katai, Jean-Philippe Krasso, Nemanja Milunović, Kings Kangwa, Jovan Mijatović, Milan Rodić, Nikola Vasiljević, Vladimir Lučić, Uroš Kabić, Stefan Mitrović

Manchester City Lineup

  • Starting XI: K. Phillips, J. Stones, M. Kovačić, J. Grealish, S. Ortega, Sergio Gómez, M. Akanji, Matheus Nunes, O. Bobb, R. Lewis, M. Hamilton

  • Substitutes: K. Walker, Rúben Dias, N. Aké, Rodri, J. Álvarez, Bernardo Silva, J. Gvardiol, S. Carson, P. Foden, Max Alleyne, Mahamadou Susoho, True Grant

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Manchester City, the chance that we have calculated is 54.25%. This is based on old statistics from Manchester City combined with the statistics from Crvena Zvezda. The chance that Crvena Zvezda will win the match, we have calculated at 23.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.06%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Crvena Zvezda and Manchester City can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement