RB Leipzig vs Young Boys, 2023-12-13T17:45:00.000Z

RB Leipzig vs Young Boys
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
RB Leipzig crest
2 : 1
Young Boys crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday December 13, 2023
Red Bull Arena
Manfredas Lukjančukas
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

RB Leipzig crestYoung Boys crest

Events

6'
VAR icon
Benjamin Sesko
33'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ulisses Garcia
51'
GOAL icon
Benjamin Sesko
(Benjamin Henrichs)
53'
GOAL icon
Ebrima Colley
(Jean-Pierre Nsame)
56'
GOAL icon
Emil Forsberg
(Kevin Kampl)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lukas Klostermann
(Mohamed Simakan)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Silvere Ganvoula
(Jean-Pierre Nsame)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Joël Monteiro
(Meschack Elia)
70'
YELLOWCARD icon
Yussuf Poulsen
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Darian Males
(Filip Ugrinic)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lukasz Lakomy
(Sandro Lauper)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Loïs Openda
(Yussuf Poulsen)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xavi Simons
(Emil Forsberg)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Timo Werner
(Benjamin Sesko)
77'
YELLOWCARD icon
Christopher Lenz
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Xaver Schlager
(Castello Lukeba)
81'
YELLOWCARD icon
Ebrima Colley
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Donat Rrudhani
(Ebrima Colley)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Joël Monteiro
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
53%
47%
Shots On Target
2
3
Shots Off Target
3
11
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
1
3
Fouls
10
20
Offsides
3
7
Yellow Cards
2
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

RB Leipzig logo
RB Leipzig
4-2-2-2
Young Boys logo
Young Boys
4-4-2
1
Péter Gulácsi
39
Benjamin Henrichs
2
Mohamed Simakan
23
Castello Lukeba
3
Christopher Lenz
13
Nicolas Seiwald
44
Kevin Kampl
18
Fabio Carvalho
10
Emil Forsberg
30
Benjamin Sesko
9
Yussuf Poulsen
26
David von Ballmoos
17
Saidy Janko
4
Aurèle Amenda
28
Fabian Lustenberger
21
Ulisses Garcia
11
Ebrima Colley
20
Cheikh Niasse
30
Sandro Lauper
7
Filip Ugrinic
15
Meschack Elia
18
Jean-Pierre Nsame
RB Leipzig
8
Amadou Haidara
11
Timo Werner
14
Christoph Baumgartner
16
Lukas Klostermann
17
Loïs Openda
20
Xavi Simons
21
Janis Blaswich
22
David Raum
24
Xaver Schlager
Young Boys
1
Anthony Racioppi
8
Lukasz Lakomy
13
Mohamed Camara
14
Miguel Chaiwa
19
Noah Persson
22
Donat Rrudhani
23
Loris Benito
27
Lewin Blum
35
Silvere Ganvoula
39
Darian Males
40
Dario Marzino
77
Joël Monteiro
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
64.11%
X
19.35%
2
16.54%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
54.85%
No
45.15%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
80.98%
No
19.02%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
59.15%
No
40.85%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
38.68%
No
61.32%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
25.96%
No
74.04%

About the football match RB Leipzig against Young Boys

On Wednesday December 13, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, RB Leipzig and Young Boys will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Red Bull Arena, the home turf of RB Leipzig. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

RB Leipzig Lineup

  • Starting XI: Péter Gulácsi, Mohamed Simakan, Christopher Lenz, Yussuf Poulsen, Emil Forsberg, Nicolas Seiwald, Fabio Carvalho, Castello Lukeba, Benjamin Sesko, Benjamin Henrichs, Kevin Kampl

  • Substitutes: Amadou Haidara, Timo Werner, Christoph Baumgartner, Lukas Klostermann, Loïs Openda, Xavi Simons, Janis Blaswich, David Raum, Xaver Schlager

Young Boys Lineup

  • Starting XI: Aurèle Amenda, Filip Ugrinic, Ebrima Colley, Meschack Elia, Saidy Janko, Jean-Pierre Nsame, Cheikh Niasse, Ulisses Garcia, David von Ballmoos, Fabian Lustenberger, Sandro Lauper

  • Substitutes: Anthony Racioppi, Lukasz Lakomy, Mohamed Camara, Miguel Chaiwa, Noah Persson, Donat Rrudhani, Loris Benito, Lewin Blum, Silvere Ganvoula, Darian Males, Dario Marzino, Joël Monteiro

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is RB Leipzig, the chance that we have calculated is 64.11%. This is based on old statistics from RB Leipzig combined with the statistics from Young Boys. The chance that Young Boys will win the match, we have calculated at 16.54%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.35%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between RB Leipzig and Young Boys can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement