Young Boys vs Crvena Zvezda, 2023-11-28T20:00:00.000Z

Young Boys vs Crvena Zvezda
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Young Boys crest
2 : 0
Crvena Zvezda crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday November 28, 2023
STADE DE SUISSE Wankdorf Bern
Danny Desmond Makkelie
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Young Boys crestCrvena Zvezda crest

Events

8'
OWNGOAL icon
Kosta Nedeljković
(Loris Benito)
29'
GOAL icon
Lewin Blum
(Mohamed Camara)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ebrima Colley
(Darian Males)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jovan Mijatović
(Cherif Ndiaye)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jean-Philippe Krasso
(Mirko Ivanić)
59'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Vladimir Lučić
(Marko Stamenić)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Miguel Chaiwa
(Joël Monteiro)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Silvere Ganvoula
(Jean-Pierre Nsame)
83'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Aleksandar Katai
(Srđan Mijailović)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Guélor Kanga
(In-beom Hwang)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
6
4
Shots Off Target
9
11
Shots Blocked
7
4
Corners
8
6
Fouls
13
12
Offsides
4
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Young Boys logo
Young Boys
4-4-2
Crvena Zvezda logo
Crvena Zvezda
4-3-1-2
1
Anthony Racioppi
27
Lewin Blum
13
Mohamed Camara
23
Loris Benito
21
Ulisses Garcia
39
Darian Males
7
Filip Ugrinic
20
Cheikh Niasse
77
Joël Monteiro
15
Meschack Elia
18
Jean-Pierre Nsame
18
Omri Glazer
2
Kosta Nedeljković
24
Nasser Djiga
15
Aleksandar Dragović
23
Milan Rodić
6
Marko Stamenić
33
Srđan Mijailović
66
In-beom Hwang
4
Mirko Ivanić
9
Cherif Ndiaye
30
Osman Bukari
Young Boys
4
Aurèle Amenda
8
Lukasz Lakomy
11
Ebrima Colley
14
Miguel Chaiwa
17
Saidy Janko
19
Noah Persson
22
Donat Rrudhani
26
David von Ballmoos
28
Fabian Lustenberger
35
Silvere Ganvoula
40
Dario Marzino
Crvena Zvezda
1
Zoran Popović
3
Miloš Degenek
5
Uroš Spajić
8
Guélor Kanga
10
Aleksandar Katai
14
Peter Olayinka
17
Jean-Philippe Krasso
20
Kings Kangwa
22
Jovan Mijatović
37
Vladimir Lučić
70
Uroš Kabić
80
Stefan Mitrović
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
44.14%
X
21.16%
2
34.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
63.51%
No
36.49%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
84.6%
No
15.4%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
67.51%
No
32.49%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.3%
No
54.7%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
29.13%
No
70.87%

About the football match Young Boys against Crvena Zvezda

On Tuesday November 28, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Young Boys and Crvena Zvezda will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant STADE DE SUISSE Wankdorf Bern, the home turf of Young Boys. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Young Boys Lineup

  • Starting XI: Anthony Racioppi, Filip Ugrinic, Mohamed Camara, Meschack Elia, Jean-Pierre Nsame, Cheikh Niasse, Ulisses Garcia, Loris Benito, Lewin Blum, Darian Males, Joël Monteiro

  • Substitutes: Aurèle Amenda, Lukasz Lakomy, Ebrima Colley, Miguel Chaiwa, Saidy Janko, Noah Persson, Donat Rrudhani, David von Ballmoos, Fabian Lustenberger, Silvere Ganvoula, Dario Marzino

Crvena Zvezda Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kosta Nedeljković, Mirko Ivanić, Marko Stamenić, Cherif Ndiaye, Aleksandar Dragović, Omri Glazer, Milan Rodić, Nasser Djiga, Osman Bukari, Srđan Mijailović, In-beom Hwang

  • Substitutes: Zoran Popović, Miloš Degenek, Uroš Spajić, Guélor Kanga, Aleksandar Katai, Peter Olayinka, Jean-Philippe Krasso, Kings Kangwa, Jovan Mijatović, Vladimir Lučić, Uroš Kabić, Stefan Mitrović

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Young Boys, the chance that we have calculated is 44.14%. This is based on old statistics from Young Boys combined with the statistics from Crvena Zvezda. The chance that Crvena Zvezda will win the match, we have calculated at 34.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.16%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Young Boys and Crvena Zvezda can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement