Manchester City vs RB Leipzig, 2023-11-28T20:00:00.000Z

Manchester City vs RB Leipzig
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Manchester City crest
3 : 2
RB Leipzig crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday November 28, 2023
Etihad Stadium
G. Nyberg
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Manchester City crestRB Leipzig crest

Events

13'
GOAL icon
Loïs Openda
(Janis Blaswich)
21'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rúben Dias
33'
GOAL icon
Loïs Openda
(Xavi Simons)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nathan Aké
(Rúben Dias)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jérémy Doku
(Jack Grealish)
54'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Julián Álvarez
(Kyle Walker)
54'
GOAL icon
Erling Haaland
(Phil Foden)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Christoph Baumgartner
(Emil Forsberg)
60'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Benjamin Sesko
(Loïs Openda)
70'
GOAL icon
Phil Foden
(Josko Gvardiol)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Fabio Carvalho
(Amadou Haidara)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Yussuf Poulsen
(Xavi Simons)
87'
GOAL icon
Julián Álvarez
(Phil Foden)
88'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Kevin Kampl
(Xaver Schlager)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sergio Gómez
(Josko Gvardiol)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
70%
30%
Shots On Target
6
3
Shots Off Target
7
2
Shots Blocked
1
0
Corners
6
7
Fouls
11
10
Offsides
1
4
Yellow Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Manchester City logo
Manchester City
3-2-4-1
RB Leipzig logo
RB Leipzig
4-1-4-1
18
Stefan Ortega
2
Kyle Walker
3
Rúben Dias
24
Josko Gvardiol
16
Rodri
25
Manuel Akanji
47
Phil Foden
20
Bernardo Silva
82
Rico Lewis
10
Jack Grealish
9
Erling Haaland
21
Janis Blaswich
8
Amadou Haidara
2
Mohamed Simakan
16
Lukas Klostermann
23
Castello Lukeba
22
David Raum
10
Emil Forsberg
13
Nicolas Seiwald
24
Xaver Schlager
20
Xavi Simons
17
Loïs Openda
2
Manchester City
4
Kalvin Phillips
5
John Stones
6
Nathan Aké
11
Jérémy Doku
19
Julián Álvarez
21
Sergio Gómez
31
Ederson
33
Scott Carson
52
Oscar Bobb
RB Leipzig
1
Péter Gulácsi
3
Christopher Lenz
9
Yussuf Poulsen
14
Christoph Baumgartner
18
Fabio Carvalho
30
Benjamin Sesko
39
Benjamin Henrichs
44
Kevin Kampl
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
61.29%
X
17.02%
2
21.69%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
61.77%
No
38.23%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
85.48%
No
14.52%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
69.72%
No
30.28%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
45.69%
No
54.31%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
31.25%
No
68.75%

About the football match Manchester City against RB Leipzig

On Tuesday November 28, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Manchester City and RB Leipzig will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Etihad Stadium, the home turf of Manchester City. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Manchester City Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kyle Walker, Rúben Dias, Erling Haaland, Jack Grealish, Rodri, Stefan Ortega, Bernardo Silva, Josko Gvardiol, Manuel Akanji, Phil Foden, Rico Lewis

  • Substitutes: Kalvin Phillips, John Stones, Nathan Aké, Jérémy Doku, Julián Álvarez, Sergio Gómez, Ederson, Scott Carson, Oscar Bobb

RB Leipzig Lineup

  • Starting XI: Mohamed Simakan, Amadou Haidara, Emil Forsberg, Nicolas Seiwald, Lukas Klostermann, Loïs Openda, Xavi Simons, Janis Blaswich, David Raum, Castello Lukeba, Xaver Schlager

  • Substitutes: Péter Gulácsi, Christopher Lenz, Yussuf Poulsen, Christoph Baumgartner, Fabio Carvalho, Benjamin Sesko, Benjamin Henrichs, Kevin Kampl

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Manchester City, the chance that we have calculated is 61.29%. This is based on old statistics from Manchester City combined with the statistics from RB Leipzig. The chance that RB Leipzig will win the match, we have calculated at 21.69%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 17.02%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Manchester City and RB Leipzig can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement