About the football match Paris Saint Germain against Newcastle United
On Tuesday November 28, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Paris Saint Germain and Newcastle United will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Parc des Princes, the home turf of Paris Saint Germain. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Paris Saint Germain Lineup
Starting XI: Achraf Hakimi, Manuel Ugarte, Kylian Mbappé, Fabián Ruiz, Ousmane Dembélé, Danilo Pereira, Kang-in Lee, Lucas Hernández, Randal Kolo Muani, Milan Skriniar, Gianluigi Donnarumma
Substitutes: Gonçalo Ramos, Marco Asensio, Vitinha, Nordi Mukiele, Carlos Soler, Bradley Barcola, Alexandre Letellier, Arnau Tenas
Newcastle United Lineup
Starting XI: Kieran Trippier, Fabian Schär, Jamaal Lascelles, Joelinton, Anthony Gordon, Alexander Isak, Valentino Livramento, Nick Pope, Miguel Almirón, Bruno Guimarães, Lewis Miley
Substitutes: Martin Dúbravka, Paul Dummett, Loris Karius, Lewis Hall, Michael Ndiweni, James Huntley, Ben Parkinson
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Paris Saint Germain, the chance that we have calculated is 59.33%. This is based on old statistics from Paris Saint Germain combined with the statistics from Newcastle United. The chance that Newcastle United will win the match, we have calculated at 19.46%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 21.21%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between Paris Saint Germain and Newcastle United can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.