Feyenoord vs Atlético Madrid, 2023-11-28T20:00:00.000Z

Feyenoord vs Atlético Madrid
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Feyenoord crest
1 : 3
Atlético Madrid crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday November 28, 2023
Stadion Feijenoord
A. Taylor
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Feyenoord crestAtlético Madrid crest

Events

14'
OWNGOAL icon
Lutsharel Geertruida
(Marcos Llorente)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ayase Ueda
(Igor Paixão)
56'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Pablo Barrios
(Marcos Llorente)
57'
GOAL icon
Mario Hermoso
(Pablo Barrios)
63'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ondrej Lingr
(Yankuba Minteh)
64'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Antoni Milambo
(Gernot Trauner)
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Luka Ivanusec
(Calvin Stengs)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Memphis Depay
(Álvaro Morata)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Saúl Ñíguez
(Rodrigo de Paul)
77'
GOAL icon
Mats Wieffer
(Luka Ivanusec)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leo Sauer
(Quinten Timber)
81'
OWNGOAL icon
Santiago Gimenez
(Nahuel Molina)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ángel Correa
(Koke)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
51%
49%
Shots On Target
4
3
Shots Off Target
3
3
Shots Blocked
5
3
Corners
9
4
Fouls
9
6
Offsides
1
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Feyenoord logo
Feyenoord
4-3-3
Atlético Madrid logo
Atlético Madrid
3-5-2
1
Justin Bijlow
4
Lutsharel Geertruida
18
Gernot Trauner
33
David Hancko
5
Quilindschy Hartman
20
Mats Wieffer
8
Quinten Timber
19
Yankuba Minteh
10
Calvin Stengs
14
Igor Paixão
29
Santiago Gimenez
13
Jan Oblak
16
Nahuel Molina
20
Axel Witsel
2
José María Giménez
22
Mario Hermoso
25
Rodrigo Riquelme
14
Marcos Llorente
6
Koke
5
Rodrigo de Paul
19
Álvaro Morata
7
Antoine Griezmann
Feyenoord
3
Thomas Beelen
6
Ramiz Zerrouki
9
Ayase Ueda
11
Javairô Dilrosun
15
Marcos López
16
Thomas van den Belt
17
Luka Ivanusec
22
Timon Wellenreuther
25
Leo Sauer
27
Antoni Milambo
31
Kostas Lamprou
32
Ondrej Lingr
Atlético Madrid
1
Ivo Grbić
3
César Azpilicueta
4
Çağlar Söyüncü
8
Saúl Ñíguez
9
Memphis Depay
10
Ángel Correa
12
Samuel Lino
15
Stefan Savic
17
Javi Galán
23
Reinildo Isnard Mandava
24
Pablo Barrios
31
Antonio Gomis
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
51.6%
X
24%
2
24.39%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
50.99%
No
49.01%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
75.07%
No
24.93%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
51.48%
No
48.52%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.83%
No
70.17%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.72%
No
83.28%

About the football match Feyenoord against Atlético Madrid

On Tuesday November 28, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Feyenoord and Atlético Madrid will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stadion Feijenoord, the home turf of Feyenoord. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Feyenoord Lineup

  • Starting XI: Justin Bijlow, Lutsharel Geertruida, Quilindschy Hartman, Quinten Timber, Calvin Stengs, Igor Paixão, Gernot Trauner, Yankuba Minteh, Mats Wieffer, Santiago Gimenez, David Hancko

  • Substitutes: Thomas Beelen, Ramiz Zerrouki, Ayase Ueda, Javairô Dilrosun, Marcos López, Thomas van den Belt, Luka Ivanusec, Timon Wellenreuther, Leo Sauer, Antoni Milambo, Kostas Lamprou, Ondrej Lingr

Atlético Madrid Lineup

  • Starting XI: José María Giménez, Rodrigo de Paul, Koke, Antoine Griezmann, Jan Oblak, Marcos Llorente, Nahuel Molina, Álvaro Morata, Axel Witsel, Mario Hermoso, Rodrigo Riquelme

  • Substitutes: Ivo Grbić, César Azpilicueta, Çağlar Söyüncü, Saúl Ñíguez, Memphis Depay, Ángel Correa, Samuel Lino, Stefan Savic, Javi Galán, Reinildo Isnard Mandava, Pablo Barrios, Antonio Gomis

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Feyenoord, the chance that we have calculated is 51.6%. This is based on old statistics from Feyenoord combined with the statistics from Atlético Madrid. The chance that Atlético Madrid will win the match, we have calculated at 24.39%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Feyenoord and Atlético Madrid can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement