Real Sociedad vs Salzburg, 2023-11-29T20:00:00.000Z

Real Sociedad vs Salzburg
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Real Sociedad crest
0 : 0
Salzburg crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday November 29, 2023
Reale Arena
M. Balakin
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Real Sociedad crestSalzburg crest

Events

38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Aritz Elustondo
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Leandro Morgalla
(Strahinja Pavlovic)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jon Pacheco
(Aritz Elustondo)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Karim Konaté
(Dorgeles Nene)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Roko Simic
(Petar Ratkov)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ander Barrenetxea
(Brais Méndez)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Takefusa Kubo
(Mohamed-Ali Cho)
74'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hamari Traoré
(Álvaro Odriozola)
78'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Amankwah Forson
(Oscar Gloukh)
80'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Umar Sadiq
(Mikel Oyarzabal)
84'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Samson Baidoo
(Andreas Ulmer)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Amar Dedic
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
71%
29%
Shots On Target
7
1
Shots Off Target
9
1
Shots Blocked
5
2
Corners
9
2
Fouls
9
8
Offsides
1
0
Yellow Cards
1
1
Advertisement

Line-ups

Real Sociedad logo
Real Sociedad
4-3-3
Salzburg logo
Salzburg
4-4-2
1
Álex Remiro
2
Álvaro Odriozola
6
Aritz Elustondo
5
Igor Zubeldia
3
Aihen Muñoz
23
Brais Méndez
4
Martín Zubimendi
22
Beñat Turrientes
10
Mikel Oyarzabal
11
Mohamed-Ali Cho
12
Arsen Zakharyan
24
Alexander Schlager
70
Amar Dedic
4
Kamil Piatkowski
31
Strahinja Pavlovic
17
Andreas Ulmer
18
Mads Bidstrup
7
Nicolás Capaldo
10
Luka Sucic
45
Dorgeles Nene
30
Oscar Gloukh
21
Petar Ratkov
Real Sociedad
7
Ander Barrenetxea
8
Mikel Merino
14
Takefusa Kubo
16
Jon Ander Olasagasti
17
Kieran Tierney
18
Hamari Traoré
19
Umar Sadiq
20
Jon Pacheco
21
André Silva
24
Robin Le Normand
26
Urko González
32
Unai Marrero
Salzburg
1
Nico Mantl
6
Samson Baidoo
8
Dijon Kameri
15
Mamady Diambou
19
Karim Konaté
20
Sekou Koita
23
Roko Simic
32
Amankwah Forson
39
Leandro Morgalla
41
Jonas Krumrey
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
38.56%
X
26.79%
2
34.65%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
48.46%
No
51.54%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
70.27%
No
29.73%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
45.73%
No
54.27%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
24.6%
No
75.4%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
13.19%
No
86.81%

About the football match Real Sociedad against Salzburg

On Wednesday November 29, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Real Sociedad and Salzburg will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Reale Arena, the home turf of Real Sociedad. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Real Sociedad Lineup

  • Starting XI: Álex Remiro, Álvaro Odriozola, Aihen Muñoz, Martín Zubimendi, Igor Zubeldia, Aritz Elustondo, Mikel Oyarzabal, Mohamed-Ali Cho, Arsen Zakharyan, Beñat Turrientes, Brais Méndez

  • Substitutes: Ander Barrenetxea, Mikel Merino, Takefusa Kubo, Jon Ander Olasagasti, Kieran Tierney, Hamari Traoré, Umar Sadiq, Jon Pacheco, André Silva, Robin Le Normand, Urko González, Unai Marrero

Salzburg Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kamil Piatkowski, Nicolás Capaldo, Luka Sucic, Andreas Ulmer, Mads Bidstrup, Petar Ratkov, Alexander Schlager, Oscar Gloukh, Strahinja Pavlovic, Dorgeles Nene, Amar Dedic

  • Substitutes: Nico Mantl, Samson Baidoo, Dijon Kameri, Mamady Diambou, Karim Konaté, Sekou Koita, Roko Simic, Amankwah Forson, Leandro Morgalla, Jonas Krumrey

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Real Sociedad, the chance that we have calculated is 38.56%. This is based on old statistics from Real Sociedad combined with the statistics from Salzburg. The chance that Salzburg will win the match, we have calculated at 34.65%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 26.79%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Real Sociedad and Salzburg can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement