Benfica vs Inter, 2023-11-29T20:00:00.000Z

Benfica vs Inter
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Benfica crest
3 : 3
Inter crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday November 29, 2023
Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
A. Treimanis
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Benfica crestInter crest

Events

5'
GOAL icon
João Mário
(Casper Tengstedt)
6'
VAR icon
João Mário
13'
GOAL icon
João Mário
34'
GOAL icon
João Mário
(Casper Tengstedt)
51'
GOAL icon
Marko Arnautović
(Yann Bisseck)
53'
VAR icon
Marko Arnautović
58'
GOAL icon
Davide Frattesi
(Francesco Acerbi)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Juan Cuadrado
(Matteo Darmian)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolò Barella
(Davy Klaassen)
68'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Marcus Thuram
(Marko Arnautović)
72'
PENALTY icon
Alexis Sánchez
72'
YELLOWCARD icon
João Mário
76'
YELLOWCARD icon
Juan Cuadrado
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Federico Dimarco
(Stefan de Vrij)
78'
YELLOWCARD icon
Morato
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Orkun Kökcü
(Florentino)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Lautaro Martínez
(Alexis Sánchez)
79'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Petar Musa
(Casper Tengstedt)
86'
REDCARD icon
António Silva
84'
VAR_CARD
António Silva
89'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tomás Araújo
(Ángel Di María)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Roger Schmidt
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Chiquinho
(João Mário)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Tiago Gouveia
(Rafa)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
41%
59%
Shots On Target
6
8
Shots Off Target
4
4
Shots Blocked
3
2
Corners
2
6
Fouls
11
9
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

Benfica logo
Benfica
4-2-3-1
Inter logo
Inter
3-5-2
1
Anatoliy Trubin
8
Fredrik Aursnes
4
António Silva
30
Nicolás Otamendi
5
Morato
61
Florentino
87
João Neves
11
Ángel Di María
27
Rafa
20
João Mário
3
19
Casper Tengstedt
77
Emil Audero
31
Yann Bisseck
6
Stefan de Vrij
15
Francesco Acerbi
21
Kristjan Asllani
36
Matteo Darmian
16
Davide Frattesi
14
Davy Klaassen
30
Carlos Augusto
70
Alexis Sánchez
8
Marko Arnautović
Benfica
9
Arthur Cabral
10
Orkun Kökcü
13
David Jurásek
22
Chiquinho
24
Samuel Soares
33
Petar Musa
38
João Victor
44
Tomás Araújo
45
Léo Kokubo
47
Tiago Gouveia
Inter
1
Yann Sommer
7
Juan Cuadrado
9
Marcus Thuram
10
Lautaro Martínez
12
Raffaele Di Gennaro
20
Hakan Çalhanoğlu
22
Henrikh Mkhitaryan
23
Nicolò Barella
32
Federico Dimarco
44
G. Stabile
47
Issiaka Kamate
50
A. Stanković
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
40.47%
X
25.07%
2
34.46%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
55.33%
No
44.67%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.18%
No
23.82%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.47%
No
46.53%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
30.27%
No
69.73%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.55%
No
82.45%

About the football match Benfica against Inter

On Wednesday November 29, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Benfica and Inter will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, the home turf of Benfica. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Benfica Lineup

  • Starting XI: Anatoliy Trubin, António Silva, Morato, Fredrik Aursnes, Ángel Di María, Casper Tengstedt, João Mário, Rafa, Nicolás Otamendi, Florentino, João Neves

  • Substitutes: Arthur Cabral, Orkun Kökcü, David Jurásek, Chiquinho, Samuel Soares, Petar Musa, João Victor, Tomás Araújo, Léo Kokubo, Tiago Gouveia

Inter Lineup

  • Starting XI: Stefan de Vrij, Marko Arnautović, Davy Klaassen, Francesco Acerbi, Davide Frattesi, Kristjan Asllani, Carlos Augusto, Yann Bisseck, Matteo Darmian, Alexis Sánchez, Emil Audero

  • Substitutes: Yann Sommer, Juan Cuadrado, Marcus Thuram, Lautaro Martínez, Raffaele Di Gennaro, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Nicolò Barella, Federico Dimarco, G. Stabile, Issiaka Kamate, A. Stanković

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Benfica, the chance that we have calculated is 40.47%. This is based on old statistics from Benfica combined with the statistics from Inter. The chance that Inter will win the match, we have calculated at 34.46%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 25.07%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Benfica and Inter can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement