Lens vs Sevilla, 2023-12-12T17:45:00.000Z

Lens vs Sevilla
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Lens crest
2 : 1
Sevilla crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday December 12, 2023
Stade Bollaert-Delelis
Felix Zwayer
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Lens crestSevilla crest

Events

23'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Neil El Aynaoui
(Nampalys Mendy)
37'
YELLOWCARD icon
Neil El Aynaoui
61'
YELLOWCARD icon
B. Soumaré
63'
PENALTY icon
Przemyslaw Frankowski
65'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kike Salas
70'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Rafa Mir
(Óliver Torres)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Morgan Guilavogui
(Elye Wahi)
72'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Angelo Fulgini
(David da Costa)
75'
YELLOWCARD icon
Facundo Medina
79'
PENALTY icon
Sergio Ramos
78'
VAR icon
Sergio Ramos
80'
YELLOWCARD icon
Sergio Ramos
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Angelo Fulgini
90'
GOAL icon
Angelo Fulgini
(Florian Sotoca)
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abdukodir Khusanov
(Jonathan Gradit)
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Rafa Mir
90'
YELLOWCARD icon
Kevin Danso
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
34%
66%
Shots On Target
2
4
Shots Off Target
1
5
Shots Blocked
0
1
Corners
0
7
Fouls
11
11
Offsides
5
0
Yellow Cards
4
4
Advertisement

Line-ups

Lens logo
Lens
3-4-2-1
Sevilla logo
Sevilla
4-3-3
30
Brice Samba
24
Jonathan Gradit
4
Kevin Danso
14
Facundo Medina
2
Ruben Aguilar
7
Florian Sotoca
26
Nampalys Mendy
6
Salis Abdul Samed
29
Przemyslaw Frankowski
10
David da Costa
9
Elye Wahi
1
M. Dmitrović
6
N. Gudelj
4
Sergio Ramos
27
Kike Salas
26
Juanlu Sánchez
18
D. Sow
24
B. Soumaré
10
I. Rakitić
3
Adrià Pedrosa
21
Óliver Torres
15
Y. En-Nesyri
Lens
11
Angelo Fulgini
16
Jean-Louis Leca
18
Andy Diouf
20
Faitout Maouassa
21
Massadio Haidara
22
Wesley Saïd
23
Neil El Aynaoui
25
Abdukodir Khusanov
27
Morgan Guilavogui
28
Adrien Thomasson
32
Ayanda Sishuba
40
Yannick Pandor
Sevilla
2
F. Gattoni
9
Rafa Mir
28
Manu Bueno
29
Darío Benavides
31
Alberto Flores
33
Matías Árbol
37
Alberto Collado
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
49.63%
X
24.21%
2
26.16%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
52.69%
No
47.31%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
74.68%
No
25.32%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
52.21%
No
47.79%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.21%
No
70.79%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
16.49%
No
83.51%

About the football match Lens against Sevilla

On Tuesday December 12, 2023, precisely at 12:45 PM, Lens and Sevilla will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Stade Bollaert-Delelis, the home turf of Lens. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Lens Lineup

  • Starting XI: Ruben Aguilar, Kevin Danso, Salis Abdul Samed, Florian Sotoca, Elye Wahi, David da Costa, Facundo Medina, Jonathan Gradit, Nampalys Mendy, Przemyslaw Frankowski, Brice Samba

  • Substitutes: Angelo Fulgini, Jean-Louis Leca, Andy Diouf, Faitout Maouassa, Massadio Haidara, Wesley Saïd, Neil El Aynaoui, Abdukodir Khusanov, Morgan Guilavogui, Adrien Thomasson, Ayanda Sishuba, Yannick Pandor

Sevilla Lineup

  • Starting XI: M. Dmitrović, Adrià Pedrosa, Sergio Ramos, N. Gudelj, I. Rakitić, Y. En-Nesyri, D. Sow, Óliver Torres, B. Soumaré, Juanlu Sánchez, Kike Salas

  • Substitutes: F. Gattoni, Rafa Mir, Manu Bueno, Darío Benavides, Alberto Flores, Matías Árbol, Alberto Collado

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Lens, the chance that we have calculated is 49.63%. This is based on old statistics from Lens combined with the statistics from Sevilla. The chance that Sevilla will win the match, we have calculated at 26.16%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 24.21%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Lens and Sevilla can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement