Arsenal vs Lens, 2023-11-29T20:00:00.000Z

Arsenal vs Lens
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
Arsenal crest
6 : 0
Lens crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Wednesday November 29, 2023
Emirates Stadium
A. Ribeiro Soares Dias
Paramount+, Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

Arsenal crestLens crest

Events

13'
GOAL icon
Kai Havertz
(Gabriel Jesus)
21'
GOAL icon
Gabriel Jesus
(Bukayo Saka)
23'
GOAL icon
Bukayo Saka
(Gabriel Martinelli)
27'
GOAL icon
Gabriel Martinelli
(Takehiro Tomiyasu)
41'
YELLOWCARD icon
Nampalys Mendy
45'
GOAL icon
Martin Ødegaard
(Takehiro Tomiyasu)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Neil El Aynaoui
(Salis Abdul Samed)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jakub Kiwior
(Oleksandr Zinchenko)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Deiver Machado
(Facundo Medina)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Adrien Thomasson
(Florian Sotoca)
46'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Ben White
(Takehiro Tomiyasu)
62'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Abdukodir Khusanov
(Jonathan Gradit)
63'
YELLOWCARD icon
Abdukodir Khusanov
64'
YELLOWCARD icon
Massadio Haidara
66'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Reiss Nelson
(Bukayo Saka)
75'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Jorginho
(Declan Rice)
76'
SUBSTITUTION icon
David da Costa
(Nampalys Mendy)
82'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Eddie Nketiah
(Gabriel Jesus)
86'
PENALTY icon
Jorginho
84'
VAR icon
Gabriel Martinelli
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
48%
52%
Shots On Target
8
3
Shots Off Target
4
2
Shots Blocked
2
2
Corners
4
0
Fouls
14
10
Offsides
0
3
Yellow Cards
0
3
Advertisement

Line-ups

Arsenal logo
Arsenal
4-3-3
Lens logo
Lens
3-4-2-1
22
David Raya
18
Takehiro Tomiyasu
2
William Saliba
6
Gabriel Magalhães
35
Oleksandr Zinchenko
8
Martin Ødegaard
41
Declan Rice
29
Kai Havertz
7
Bukayo Saka
9
Gabriel Jesus
11
Gabriel Martinelli
30
Brice Samba
24
Jonathan Gradit
4
Kevin Danso
14
Facundo Medina
29
Przemyslaw Frankowski
26
Nampalys Mendy
6
Salis Abdul Samed
21
Massadio Haidara
7
Florian Sotoca
11
Angelo Fulgini
9
Elye Wahi
Arsenal
1
Aaron Ramsdale
4
Ben White
14
Eddie Nketiah
15
Jakub Kiwior
17
Cédric Soares
19
Leandro Trossard
20
Jorginho
24
Reiss Nelson
25
Mohamed Elneny
31
Karl Hein
59
Myles Lewis-Skelly
63
Ethan Nwaneri
Lens
2
Ruben Aguilar
3
Deiver Machado
10
David da Costa
16
Jean-Louis Leca
18
Andy Diouf
20
Faitout Maouassa
22
Wesley Saïd
23
Neil El Aynaoui
25
Abdukodir Khusanov
28
Adrien Thomasson
40
Yannick Pandor
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
54.54%
X
23.04%
2
22.41%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
51.36%
No
48.64%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
76.31%
No
23.69%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
53.12%
No
46.88%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
29.52%
No
70.48%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
17.79%
No
82.21%

About the football match Arsenal against Lens

On Wednesday November 29, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Arsenal and Lens will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Emirates Stadium, the home turf of Arsenal. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

Arsenal Lineup

  • Starting XI: William Saliba, Gabriel Magalhães, Bukayo Saka, Martin Ødegaard, Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli, Takehiro Tomiyasu, David Raya, Kai Havertz, Oleksandr Zinchenko, Declan Rice

  • Substitutes: Aaron Ramsdale, Ben White, Eddie Nketiah, Jakub Kiwior, Cédric Soares, Leandro Trossard, Jorginho, Reiss Nelson, Mohamed Elneny, Karl Hein, Myles Lewis-Skelly, Ethan Nwaneri

Lens Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kevin Danso, Salis Abdul Samed, Florian Sotoca, Elye Wahi, Angelo Fulgini, Facundo Medina, Massadio Haidara, Jonathan Gradit, Nampalys Mendy, Przemyslaw Frankowski, Brice Samba

  • Substitutes: Ruben Aguilar, Deiver Machado, David da Costa, Jean-Louis Leca, Andy Diouf, Faitout Maouassa, Wesley Saïd, Neil El Aynaoui, Abdukodir Khusanov, Adrien Thomasson, Yannick Pandor

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Arsenal, the chance that we have calculated is 54.54%. This is based on old statistics from Arsenal combined with the statistics from Lens. The chance that Lens will win the match, we have calculated at 22.41%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 23.04%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between Arsenal and Lens can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.

Advertisement