FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray, 2023-12-12T20:00:00.000Z

FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray
Champions League logo
Champions League
EU flagEurope
FC Copenhagen crest
1 : 0
Galatasaray crest
Full Time
Advertisement

Match Information

Tuesday December 12, 2023
Parken
D. Orsato
Paramount+

Attacking Momentum

FC Copenhagen crestGalatasaray crest

Events

38'
YELLOWCARD icon
Elias Jelert
56'
YELLOWCARD icon
Wilfried Zaha
58'
GOAL icon
Lukas Lerager
(Elias Achouri)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Dries Mertens
(Kaan Ayhan)
61'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Hakim Ziyech
(Tetê)
65'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Cédric Bakambu
(Wilfried Zaha)
67'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Andreas Cornelius
(Diogo Gonçalves)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Sérgio Oliveira
(Lucas Torreira)
77'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Barış Alper Yılmaz
(Angeliño)
81'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Nicolai Boilesen
(Elias Achouri)
85'
YELLOWCARD icon
Lukas Lerager
90'
YELLOWREDCARD icon
Lukas Lerager
90'
SUBSTITUTION icon
Oscar Højlund
(Mohamed Elyounoussi)
Advertisement

Statistics

Bal Possession
37%
63%
Shots On Target
3
7
Shots Off Target
6
7
Shots Blocked
2
11
Corners
3
9
Fouls
9
5
Offsides
1
1
Yellow Cards
2
1
Red Cards
1
0
Advertisement

Line-ups

FC Copenhagen logo
FC Copenhagen
4-3-3
Galatasaray logo
Galatasaray
4-2-3-1
1
Kamil Grabara
22
Peter Ankersen
3
Denis Vavro
2
Kevin Diks
19
Elias Jelert
12
Lukas Lerager
33
Rasmus Falk Jensen
9
Diogo Gonçalves
10
Mohamed Elyounoussi
7
Viktor Claesson
30
Elias Achouri
1
Fernando Muslera
93
Sacha Boey
6
Davinson Sánchez
42
Abdülkerim Bardakcı
3
Angeliño
34
Lucas Torreira
23
Kaan Ayhan
20
Tetê
7
Kerem Aktürkoğlu
14
Wilfried Zaha
9
Mauro Icardi
FC Copenhagen
6
Christian Sørensen
8
Mateo Tanlongo
11
Jordan Larsson
14
Andreas Cornelius
18
Orri Óskarsson
20
Nicolai Boilesen
21
Theo Sander
27
Valdemar Lund Jensen
39
Oscar Højlund
40
Roony Bardghji
41
Andreas Frederik Dithmer
47
Victor Froholdt
Galatasaray
8
Kerem Demirbay
10
Dries Mertens
19
Günay Güvenc
22
Hakim Ziyech
25
Victor Nelsson
27
Sérgio Oliveira
50
Jankat Yilmaz
53
Barış Alper Yılmaz
88
Kâzımcan Karataş
91
Tanguy Ndombélé
94
Cédric Bakambu
Advertisement

Predictions

Full Time
1
36.32%
X
22.35%
2
41.33%
BTTS (Both team to Score)
Yes
57.13%
No
42.87%
Over / Under 1.5 Goals
Yes
79.21%
No
20.79%
Over / Under 2.5 Goals
Yes
58.2%
No
41.8%
Over / Under 3.5 Goals
Yes
33.29%
No
66.71%
Over / Under 4.5 Goals
Yes
20.53%
No
79.47%

About the football match FC Copenhagen against Galatasaray

On Tuesday December 12, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, FC Copenhagen and Galatasaray will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Parken, the home turf of FC Copenhagen. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.

What we offer about this match?

  • Live scores

  • Events during the match

  • Lineups and formation of both football teams

  • Statistics

  • Predictions

Lineups

We have received the starting lineups from both teams.

FC Copenhagen Lineup

  • Starting XI: Kamil Grabara, Kevin Diks, Denis Vavro, Viktor Claesson, Diogo Gonçalves, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Lukas Lerager, Elias Jelert, Peter Ankersen, Elias Achouri, Rasmus Falk Jensen

  • Substitutes: Christian Sørensen, Mateo Tanlongo, Jordan Larsson, Andreas Cornelius, Orri Óskarsson, Nicolai Boilesen, Theo Sander, Valdemar Lund Jensen, Oscar Højlund, Roony Bardghji, Andreas Frederik Dithmer, Victor Froholdt

Galatasaray Lineup

  • Starting XI: Fernando Muslera, Angeliño, Davinson Sánchez, Kerem Aktürkoğlu, Mauro Icardi, Wilfried Zaha, Tetê, Kaan Ayhan, Lucas Torreira, Abdülkerim Bardakcı, Sacha Boey

  • Substitutes: Kerem Demirbay, Dries Mertens, Günay Güvenc, Hakim Ziyech, Victor Nelsson, Sérgio Oliveira, Jankat Yilmaz, Barış Alper Yılmaz, Kâzımcan Karataş, Tanguy Ndombélé, Cédric Bakambu

Predictions

The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is Galatasaray, the chance that we have calculated is 41.33%. This is based on old statistics from Galatasaray combined with the statistics from FC Copenhagen. The chance that FC Copenhagen will win the match, we have calculated at 36.32%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 22.35%.

Where can I watch this match?

This match between FC Copenhagen and Galatasaray can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.

The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+.

Advertisement