About the football match Manchester United against FC Bayern München
On Tuesday December 12, 2023, precisely at 3:00 PM, Manchester United and FC Bayern München will meet in an anticipated competitive football match of the Champions League. This encounter will take place at the significant Old Trafford, the home turf of Manchester United. Stay fully informed and don't miss a moment of this decisive match by consulting Scoreify. This website offers real-time livescores, line-ups, statistics, predictions, standings, and head-to-head information. Rely on Scoreify for all your football information needs.
What we offer about this match?
Events during the match
Lineups and formation of both football teams
We have received the starting lineups from both teams.
Manchester United Lineup
Starting XI: Sofyan Amrabat, Harry Maguire, Bruno Fernandes, Rasmus Højlund, Alejandro Garnacho, Raphaël Varane, Diogo Dalot, Antony, Luke Shaw, André Onana, Scott McTominay
Substitutes: Altay Bayındır, Sergio Reguilón, Tom Heaton, Facundo Pellistri, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Jonny Evans, Kobbie Mainoo, Daniel Gore, Hannibal Mejbri, Joe Hugill
FC Bayern München Lineup
Starting XI: Manuel Neuer, Dayot Upamecano, Min-jae Kim, Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka, Harry Kane, Leroy Sané, Kingsley Coman, Alphonso Davies, Noussair Mazraoui, Jamal Musiala
Substitutes: Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, Daniel Peretz, Raphaël Guerreiro, Thomas Müller, Konrad Laimer, Mathys Tel, Frans Krätzig, Aleksandar Pavlović
The team that has the greatest chance of emerging as the winner from the match is FC Bayern München, the chance that we have calculated is 47.67%. This is based on old statistics from FC Bayern München combined with the statistics from Manchester United. The chance that Manchester United will win the match, we have calculated at 33.11%. The possibility that there is no winner from the match, and the points are distributed, is 19.22%.
Where can I watch this match?
This match between Manchester United and FC Bayern München can be viewed on various platforms. For instance, at home on the television, follow a livestream online, or listen on the radio.
The match can be watched or listened to on the following channels: Paramount+, Paramount+.